SweetNellyBly
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

Count Vesnik level 58 - wait for next update????

[Post New]by SweetNellyBly on Jan 31, 15 2:10 PM
EDIT: Overnight magic, today I can continue with the game!

Anyone else shut down with the message wait for next update?
Count Vesnik quest # 5 Protection Glasses - completed this then it has the Ghostly Messenger that says wait for next update.

I guess I griped to much about changing the wheel.

Edited on 02/01/2015 at 2:51:17 PM PST

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

Re:Count Vesnik level 58 - wait for next update????

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jan 31, 15 2:49 PM
I'm not there yet, but that's a standard message when you get to the end of an update. Build coins and inventory for the next update, you know you'll be needing them!

bayouguy
Clownfish
Clownfish
815 Posts

[Post New]by bayouguy on Jan 31, 15 3:16 PM
Every thing sounds right but it should be at level 59. Double check.

Gonzo

SweetNellyBly
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by SweetNellyBly on Jan 31, 15 4:56 PM
EDIT: Overnight magic, I can continue the game!

Thanks for your responses,

I went back to TT's list to complete this update it says the end is level 59 585/4720 I'm only at level 58 2395/4640 quite a ways to go the reach the end. I still need to finish the Count then the Lost Fairy Quests.

I just deleted the game and reinstalled it, do you think if I went to control panel and uninstalled it there it would help? Kinda afraid to do that as I have two other games on the same PC, I do have backups so guess I could always use those.

Guess like rosiebvt says I can at least build coin and inventory.

Was hoping for a response from someone in about the same place in the game before I turn in a CS report.

Edited on 02/01/2015 at 2:49:50 PM PST

geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by geniegal on Jan 31, 15 5:01 PM
Have you done the other quest from the crow? There is a second quest from him - it takes you up to Level 59.

[Post New]by Marybythesea on Feb 2, 15 5:51 AM
I'm stuck on level 59 waiting for the update from the ghostly messenger also So bummed since we just had the big update and now have to wait but I'm wiped out of coins so Im just going to build back up. Lets hope this update doesnt take as long as the last one my friends

Mary Beth

SweetNellyBly
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by SweetNellyBly on Feb 7, 15 1:31 AM
Thanks for your concern, I've reached the end of the update. But not ready for another one yet would like to be better prepared with coins, inventory and crafted items, less frustration for me. I know this is not a race but when I see unfinished quests I just seem to go all out to complete them.

I'm addicted and don't see a cure in sight!

Go to: