gbginbd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Paris Level 74

[Post New]by gbginbd on Jan 31, 15 3:06 PM
I'm really having trouble getting through this level. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Re:Paris Level 74

[Post New]by 310celina on Jan 31, 15 11:57 PM
I can't figure out how to attack it. Maybe move the medals down the sides after the red collectors have exploded? Help!

cdoublel
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by cdoublel on Feb 1, 15 7:38 AM
Very frustrating level! I've tried it several times and have only dropped 1/3. Also used extra lightning bolts - no help. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

cdoublel
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by cdoublel on Feb 1, 15 7:48 AM
Just got through. Had to purchase extra time and also used extra lightning bolts and determination! It was an expensive level. Hope this helps you.

gbginbd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by gbginbd on Feb 1, 15 8:52 AM
Yeah, I figure it's going to take a lot of extra time and lightning bolts. I've been on this level awhile now and haven't even come close once to getting the target score of 50,000 points. I have a feeling this one is going to take awhile.

[Post New]by Blackie1965 on Feb 1, 15 10:34 AM
I absolutely refuse to pay all that money to make it through one level when you have to pay to proceed thru the game anyway. I think this is completely unfair and am ready to delete the game because of it. I can't get thru at all with out using something purchased is ridiculous!

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Feb 2, 15 4:45 PM
Hi everyone!

I have to admit, this level was a little tough for me too. I ended up having to use an extra time boost (or two) to give myself more time to complete this level.

I will definitely forward this thread to the Gummy Drop! team here. The good news is that they've been able to make adjustments to levels in the game in the past when they've received feedback about how some levels are more difficult to complete, so there is a chance that an adjustment can be made to this level as well.

If you find you're still running into trouble with this level, please contact our Support Team so they can investigate and assist you further.

Good luck to all!

bfgGlithui

[Post New]by Damzelle on Feb 3, 15 2:11 PM
Hope the Support Team can make adjustments to this level in an update very soon. It's extremely frustrating, even after spending coins, losing lives, trying boosts. HELP!!!

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Feb 3, 15 2:58 PM
Hey everyone,

I was just swimming by and noticed that there's a bit of trouble with getting past level 74 in Paris. I'm sorry that this one is giving you guys so much trouble.

For this level, I found that I had to do something that was really counter intuitive for all of the other Gummy Drop! levels. Instead of making matches that will open up space, you want to try and make matches until you can't do anything else and the board reshuffles. (strange right?) This will not only rearrange the gummies, but those bomb flowers too.

When this happens, you won't have to worry about the two rows of the flowers that need to be cleared and will be able to drop the souviners down the right and left side of the board to the very bottom. This also opens up more space for you to not only fill up the bomb blasts, but create other boosts.

Even if this doesn't work the first time around, just try again since the gummy placements are always different each time you play. Who knows, maybe the Gummy elfs will be nice and set you up with a winning board.

I hope this helps everyone
bfgLianorm

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Feb 5, 15 1:49 PM
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to swim by and give you all an update on what's happening with level 74.

Since we did see a lot of players writing in with issues, we were able to work with the developers and make some changes to the level to make it easier. To see these changes, please back out of Paris to the World Map. Once you've done that, you should be able to go back into Paris and see the changes to level 74 right away.

Hope this helps ,
bfgLianorm

Go to: