agrimony
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Need help in Chemistry lab

[Post New]by agrimony on Jan 31, 15 3:30 PM
I am in the Chemistry lab and am at the cabnet where the HOP is on the left side of the room. In needing to find several objects the door on the left won't open and therefore cannot find the last two items which I think is a weight or bottle and a mass of something. Does anyone know how to open this door or how to find the last two items. If so please let me know as I am stuck. I looked and looked till my eyes went crossed (he he) and did not find them. I even went to the walkthrough and it does not tell where the items are located. Please if you have gotten this far and can help I would appreciate it very much. Until then I will be stuck.

agrimony
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Re:Need help in Chemistry lab "Spoiler Allert"

[Post New]by agrimony on Jan 31, 15 3:35 PM
Never mind I found them. I did not want to use the hint button because I wanted to get that achievement. Finally I broke down and used it and that mass if anyone is stuck is the "Spoiler Allert"

Butterfly

The other is the top of the red bottle. I hated to show this but did not know how to hide the Spoiler Alert. Anyway I hope this helps others. Have a great day.

Re:Need help in Chemistry lab

[Post New]by Zouker on Feb 8, 15 5:46 AM
I'm also in the Chemistry lab, doing the periodic table puzzle. I entered what I thought were the correct numbers in the tumblers:

Possible spoiler alert!
Highlight the text between the horizontal lines:
----------------------------------------------
anvil = iron = 50
droplet = water = 4
man = male symbol = 24
bone = calcium = 20
balloon = air = 9

----------------------------------------------
Nothing happened, so I hit the Skip button. This crashes the game consistently. I can't get beyond this point. Any suggestions?

Go to: