peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

Chest for keys?

[Post New]by peh4psu on Jan 31, 15 6:40 PM
I am totally stuck here! I have the keys, and am to use those keys to open the chest but it looks like it is open but how could I still have the keys? I hope that makes sense! I have been using the hint and the guide and think I got myself all messed up somehow. Can't do anything? Can't paint the picture either.where is the blue paint>
AND I can't find that puzzle in the Guide! Loving the game and don't want to be stuck! Anyone else have this problem?

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

Re:Chest for keys?

[Post New]by bribling on Jan 31, 15 8:07 PM
As I recall, the Blue Paint is above and to the right. It took me a while to find it. Once I had all of the Paint, I had to must mix some colors, I could not get the painting right to save me and did not find it in the guide. After a lot of testing, I finally finished that painting. Pay attention to colors. Yellow and Orange are very similar in the model that you use.

Edited on 01/31/2015 at 8:09:06 PM PST

Bluecassie37
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by Bluecassie37 on Feb 1, 15 7:59 AM
Blue paint is locked in the safe top right. You'll need all the head pieces to get the code.

SisterE
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by SisterE on Feb 5, 15 8:37 PM
Hello! I am having the same problem concerning the chest for keys, I have the keys, but I do not see the chest.

Did you figure this out? Please let me know! Thank you!

Sister E

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Feb 5, 15 8:42 PM
In this area, you have to find a Chest Key (behind the screen in the studio) to open the Chest in the Studio. You also need Keys to open the Chest you get in the HO scene in the Studio.

It's confusing because the inventory items are closely named.

Go to: