Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by gameslvr on Dec 5, 15 7:43 PM
Snowflakes--got to catch them quick cause they melt fast!

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Dec 5, 15 8:26 PM
c0c0_nuts wrote:
Della295587 wrote:I just came into the forum to ask a question and you may have just answered it. I know that prior to this last update, right after midnite (my local time of EST) the daily bonus popped up. So now it's around 7pm EST. I wonder if they've done the same with gifting, etc., which used to be at 12am, 8am, 4pm EST. hmmm...

12 am GMT is 7 pm EST
8 am GMT is 3 am EST
4 pm GMT is 11 am EST

The in-game timer affects gifting, daily bonus, and daily quests.

Thanks for converting and posting these times for us, it had me befuddled for sure!

Bettemus1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Bettemus1 on Dec 6, 15 12:15 AM
Hi
Can anyone tell me how to gift your friends to get Santas Medallion? I have opened my Christmas room and unlocked the box. I don't see my friends anywhere.
Bettemus

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Dec 6, 15 12:31 AM
Bettemus1 wrote:Hi
Can anyone tell me how to gift your friends to get Santas Medallion? I have opened my Christmas room and unlocked the box. I don't see my friends anywhere.
Bettemus

Hi Bettemus!

First of all: Welcome to the Forum!
You have to click on the image in the right under corner. If you did that, you get a listing of all your friends. Click the friend you want to gift, click their tree and your gift is gifted. When you did that, you'll see, gifts appear under their tree.

Good luck and have fun!

Tifaya

Edited on 12/06/2015 at 12:33:18 AM PST

[Post New]by annabelle375 on Dec 6, 15 8:01 AM
I noticed a new achievement called "Hometown Santa" you can get by leaving gifts for friends underneath their tree in the Christmas room. How do I do this?

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Dec 6, 15 8:05 AM
Welcome to the forum annabelle375. You need to go to your social page and open your room. There you have a choice of two rooms one being the Xmas room. Click on the Xmas tree to active it and then go to your friends rooms and click on their Xmas tree to gift them. They need to have their Xmas room opened for that. Hope this helps!

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Dec 6, 15 8:27 AM
Hello Everybody!

Can anybody please translate the gifting times to the European times?
I've noticed I can gift 3 times now. But I've started this morning at 8.00 am local time (I'm living in France) Could do a second gifting round at 15.30 pm and a third gifting round just now at 17.15 pm. So I'm confused now
Please help!

Thanks!

Tifaya

Dwarf63
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Dwarf63 on Dec 6, 15 9:24 AM
Hi Tifaya, I am in the UK on GMT time I can gift at midnight and after 8.00 a.m and again at 4.00 pm. Hope this helps! Can put gifts under the tree for all my friends once a day as long as their Christmas room is open. Happy playing to all!

[Post New]by Jenjan58 on Dec 6, 15 1:37 PM
HELP!! I just down loaded the update and lost everything. I really don't mind starting over but I also lost all my friends. I would really like to have some of you out there to send a friend's request. My name is JAN I.d. #a634280. I really hope for friends it's SO lonely with just JOHN.

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Dec 6, 15 3:46 PM
Hell-o !! Jenjan, WELCOME to the FORUM . First start a new game it will give you a new ID # and a new game name .with that info and you OLD ID # AND GAME NAME contact CUSTOMER SERVICES put in a ticket using all the info and maybe a DR. FELIX REPORT . Use the WHITE HELP button on the far right side of the page in the BLUE BAR .

Hope this helps

GOOD LUCK

You can also post in the POST YOUR TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ( ANDROID ) ISSUES HERE thread down under the WELCOME TO MIDNIGHT CASTLE FORUM

Edited on 12/06/2015 at 3:51:09 PM PST

a1cindy
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

love the winter theme

[Post New]by a1cindy on Dec 6, 15 4:29 PM
have spent the weekend over dosing on snowflakes because i had to have the icon now i see snowflakes every time i close my eyes but she sure is cute also got the snow fairy, can all my friends please turn on their christmas rooms would love to give presents and use up the gift boxes ...well at least some i have alot...lol, firends, i have a surplus of snowflakes and cards so please add to your lists, will gift when i can, the new times are messing me up for gifting as i work

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Dec 6, 15 8:05 PM
Is there a use for last xmas red,blue,green eggs w/ribbons or can I change them for $ or shards?

[Post New]by glenale on Dec 6, 15 8:12 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Midnight Castle players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by glenale on Dec 6, 15 8:14 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Midnight Castle players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Why am I paying real money to buy play coins? This is not a free game when my credit card is being charged.

LilLily7
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by LilLily7 on Dec 6, 15 8:14 PM
Is there anyone out there in Castle land who have Smiles to share. I really would love to get the donkey. I need about 30. Please help if you can. Thank you. My ID is i1298111.

Edited on 12/06/2015 at 8:16:46 PM PST

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Dec 6, 15 9:39 PM
ellenkcl wrote:Is there a use for last xmas red,blue,green eggs w/ribbons or can I change them for $ or shards?

These red, blue and green eggs were for the spring event and not for Xmas. If you already have all the achievements and pets for spring you can sell or disenchant them.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Dec 6, 15 9:44 PM
glenale wrote:Why am I paying real money to buy play coins? This is not a free game when my credit card is being charged.

You really don’t have to buy coins or gems. It is a free game if you’re patient and do the HOS, send the airship, feed your pets to collect coins. Are you saying you’re being charged and haven’t bought coins?

[Post New]by elisaxh on Dec 7, 15 5:32 AM
Hello,

Not sure why after the latest update, the game became very slow on refreshing from one screen to another. I'm running the game on Win XP.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.
Lisa

[Post New]by kwesty52 on Dec 7, 15 5:50 AM
Any one experiencing a lot of crashing on the new update?...I do have an older ipad. It almost always happens when I enter the Christmas room.

Kwesty

[Post New]by crystalwitch1955 on Dec 7, 15 6:51 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:
ellenkcl wrote:Is there a use for last xmas red,blue,green eggs w/ribbons or can I change them for $ or shards?

These red, blue and green eggs were for the spring event and not for Xmas. If you already have all the achievements and pets for spring you can sell or disenchant them.

Hi. Can't say for sure, but it might be worth hanging on to the coloured eggs as the next spring event is not that far away and you never know, they might introduce new spring pets, or quests that need them.

Go to: