trouble with youda marina

[Post New]by crakar on May 23, 09 5:46 PM
i have downloaded the game but when it starts i get a microsoft message saying there has been an error anyone else having problems. i have uninstalled and re loaded still the same.

Re:trouble with youda marina

[Post New]by deebea on May 24, 09 3:00 PM
I've got the same problem; Anyone?

[Post New]by b2lulu on Jun 3, 09 5:36 PM
I bought it, and the first time I tried playing it I got the same error. I haven't been able to get it to come up yet. I've sent BFG an e-mail about it.

[Post New]by PurpleDawn on Jun 9, 09 6:50 PM
I bought the game and played it all the way through twice and now I'm on my 3rd profile and everytime I go to save it.... Poof I come up with error and go to send report! It really is upsetting to build and build and be so proud then have it all wash away into the sea! I rarely have trouble with my Big Fish games but this one is giving me fits HELP please!

[Post New]by PurpleDawn on Jun 9, 09 9:29 PM
NOW I'm really upset....
I played the entire level all the way through without saving once like I did in the past and won the level...
When I tried to go to the next level POOF off to send error page I went!
I am very upset!
It isn't fun if all your hard work disappears in the blink of an eye!

[Post New]by sandsandles on Jun 11, 09 11:34 AM
SAME problem here.

I was able to play enough to get addicted NOW it won't work!!

Microsoft error message every time. I uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck.

HELP.

[Post New]by alldodge on Jun 11, 09 2:24 PM
Same problem. Did a live chat with help desk and they couldn't fix it. Gave a coupon for another game. Said they were aware of the problem and were trying to find it to fix it.

[Post New]by lonman on Jun 11, 09 7:55 PM
I'm also having issues! sent e-mails too.Try to remove player profiles and get youdamarina_full.exe error and get booted off game! no problem starting new game just can't save?No fun in that!

[Post New]by Ginger1880 on Jun 13, 09 9:30 AM
I am still having problems with mine!!

BF just told me my graphics card was out of date and I need a new one! Thought you could just download an update but looks like I have to replace it and its quite expensive and a lot of hassle for one game - I have had no problems with any other game ever and I play loads!!

I am so so so disappointed!!

Kx

Go to: