ksheehy1
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Mixing the paints

[Post New]by ksheehy1 on Feb 1, 15 10:59 AM
Hi I just cannot mix the paints hint button just seems to point to blue and fill all the spaces please can someone help

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

Re:Mixing the paints

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Feb 1, 15 2:06 PM
Blue + red = purple
Blue + yellow = green
Red + yellow = orange
Yellow
Blue
Red

Use the little metal spatula thing to pick up the paint, it's down near the bottom of the screen. You need to have the blue, yellow and red containers on hand for the game to start.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Feb 1, 15 2:21 PM
I tried to mix the colours before I put the basic colours onto the palette. Didn't work. You first have to add the blue, red, and yellow to the palette. And then you can dip your spatula into the paint pots, and mix the colours.

For example: first add red paint to the orange section, and then add yellow to it, and it will turn orange.

JanG7
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by JanG7 on Feb 1, 15 2:48 PM
They should have put a Skip button instead of a hint. I am partially color blind and cannot tell the differences of the colors on the pallet. I can tell the difference between the red, blue, and yellow, but once they are mixed, purple looks like blue. The orange looks like red and to top it all off, green looks like red to me.

I have spent hours trying all kinds of combinations on each spot to no avail. I am now very frustrated.

So if anyone could PM me the solution with the color combinations and what exact order/spot they go on the pallet, I will be very thankful. Then I will have worry about painting the lobster. But one step at a time.

Thanks,

JanG7

Go to: