2cats4u
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

discussions lock-out ?????????

[Post New]by 2cats4u on Feb 1, 15 1:53 PM
Super afternoon to all you fishes not glued to the TV. I've been laid-up flat on my back with a new computer so I'm going back trying to play old classics that I never had the chance to play before, and I have found that every game (Mystery Trackers for example ) I'm interested in playing, that the Forum is completely Locked down!! I was a member years ago and don't ever remember this being done before. Could some one please tell me what this is all about??? It seems to me that something/// is really different in the pond with nobody saying why or that it is. If it's just me please let me know. Thanks for the company if anyone gets this. Or am I really the only one playing?????????????/

Re:discussions lock-out ?????????

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Feb 1, 15 2:06 PM
Hi there 2cats4u!

Congrats on the new computer! I need to get around to getting a new PC one of these days.

To answer your question about why the Forum threads are locked, a recent change to our Forums includes the automatic locking of threads that have been inactive for 180 days or more, so this is the explanation for why some of the threads in this Forum have been locked. This new feature was put into place to help improve stability and performance in the Forums.

If you'd like to start a new thread on a topic that's already been discussed, you can absolutely do so, as we encourage players to continue discussing games.

If you'd like to refer to an older thread in your post, you can definitely copy and paste the URL for the older thread in your post. Please keep in mind that in keeping with the Forum Rules, only links from the Big Fish website can be included in Forum posts.

If you have questions, you can definitely PM me or one of the other moderators.

If you'd like to contact our Support Team, they can be contacted by clicking on this link HERE for questions such as game hints or tricks.

Happy gaming!

bfgGlithui

Edited on 02/01/2015 at 2:07:11 PM PST

Go to: