bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Pahelika: Secret Legends forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 23, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Pahelika: Secret Legends forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Pahelika: Secret Legends players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by ayalamarcy on May 24, 09 6:19 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Pahelika: Secret Legends forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Pahelika: Secret Legends players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
what is the order of the feather and the necklace and the heart and ruby stone hour glass go cant figur it out

JPaules029
Clownfish
Clownfish
562 Posts

[Post New]by JPaules029 on May 24, 09 6:38 PM
If you are where I think you are, each opening has a clue and the item that goes in the opening answers the clue.
ayalamarcy wrote:what is the order of the feather and the necklace and the heart and ruby stone hour glass go cant figur it out

Edited on 05/24/2009 at 6:39:02 PM PST

BethWi1946
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Welcome to Pahelika: Secret Legends forum

[Post New]by BethWi1946 on May 24, 09 6:58 PM
why are they not any hints. I am stuck trying to get the huge stone moved to open the gate.

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on May 24, 09 7:07 PM
There is a Walkthrough:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/pahelika-secret-legends-walkthrough

Most of the puzzles can be figured out. Click on items to get them into your inventory. You can combine some inventory items with others. Click inventory items onto hot spots until something happens.

I enjoyed this game very much. I have only two criticisms. I wanted the game to go on a bit longer. I often had no idea what inventory items were. I wish that maybe when I ran the curser over the items that I would be told what they were. There were a few puzzles I would have solved faster if i had known what the inventory items were.

Nice puzzle game!

cjpowlisz
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by cjpowlisz on May 26, 09 9:14 AM
bribling wrote:There is a Walkthrough:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/pahelika-secret-legends-walkthrough

Most of the puzzles can be figured out. Click on items to get them into your inventory. You can combine some inventory items with others. Click inventory items onto hot spots until something happens.

I enjoyed this game very much. I have only two criticisms. I wanted the game to go on a bit longer. I often had no idea what inventory items were. I wish that maybe when I ran the curser over the items that I would be told what they were. There were a few puzzles I would have solved faster if i had known what the inventory items were.

Nice puzzle game!

cjpowlisz
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by cjpowlisz on May 26, 09 9:16 AM
How do i start a new game. I'm stuck in the basement of the first part.

I just want to start over.

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on May 26, 09 9:53 AM
Help! I am trying not using the walkthrough too much. I am at the machine island, at the beach, with a big machine and some levers. I know I have to start a fire and I have found (apparently) all the items that are on that beach, including a bellows, but no lighter, or matches. Any ideas what do I have to do? Tks a lot.

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on May 26, 09 9:55 AM
cjpowsliz, get a new name (nickname) and the game will start from the beginning. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by skally on May 27, 09 11:37 AM
Can anyone tell me why I keep getting a CRITICAL ERROR: This game cannot continue because it has encountered the following error: IcImageWrap::IcImageWrap(): could not load image from PH_IMG_STG1_SC4_BG4?

7abibi
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by 7abibi on May 27, 09 3:14 PM
please i am stuck in the puzel in the ice room where is the pillars

[Post New]by katrina8433 on May 27, 09 7:44 PM
i just wanted to my opinion of this game.....first time thru i have to say that i used the walkthrough ....but i think this is a wonderful game to play just for figuring out about the game ....next time thru without walkthrough.....wish me luck.

[Post New]by Linnie4536 on May 28, 09 2:15 PM
Can anyone explain the part of the game where you have to figure out the shapes in the Ice Pillar Puzzle?

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on May 28, 09 3:47 PM
skally wrote:Can anyone tell me why I keep getting a CRITICAL ERROR: This game cannot continue because it has encountered the following error: IcImageWrap::IcImageWrap(): could not load image from PH_IMG_STG1_SC4_BG4?

I and quite a few others got an error whilst playing one of the first levels of the game, I just shut down and started again and it was ok. I am using Vista and Avast.

[Post New]by niniankyria1 on May 28, 09 6:04 PM
This is awful. Cannot play because it keeps saying something about the tutorial. Glad I was only trying ti. Not going to buy this.

[Post New]by delmore on May 29, 09 3:46 AM
If that is where the game rises uo out of the ice floor the code is on the wall in a v shape. First click on the x to reset the game. click on the symbols until the first shape in the code is in the front then click on the o. Click on the shapes until the second symbol in code shows at the front, click on o again. Continue until all code entered in - hope that helps Linnie.

[Post New]by Mariaserena on May 29, 09 4:55 AM
Hi! I like and finished the game. I want more!
Reach alone until the ice cave, but the forum help me. Thank You!
Great Game for the brain!

[Post New]by Wizardjohn on May 30, 09 5:21 AM
Im near the beginning; where is this majic dust they menton for the runes in the floor.

[Post New]by crossfit on May 30, 09 5:50 AM
Euskalduna wrote:Help! I am trying not using the walkthrough too much. I am at the machine island, at the beach, with a big machine and some levers. I know I have to start a fire and I have found (apparently) all the items that are on that beach, including a bellows, but no lighter, or matches. Any ideas what do I have to do? Tks a lot.

Re:help

[Post New]by liansarah on May 30, 09 5:21 PM
hi i am stuck in the garden/basement i've moved the big stone with the strength potion now can't get anywhere in the basement or threw the big gate..

Go to: