Kimmycoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Ive went through all levels..

[Post New]by Kimmycoo on Feb 2, 15 8:46 AM
I am now at the end, and it says More coming soon. I hope it does, I love this game. I havent spent a dime and still went all the way to the end. I come back everyday as you get more hearts. As the game progresses and you get higher in the levels you get even more hearts to help you keep going. Everybody thinks after your hearts are gone the game is over, that IS NOT TRUE!!! Come back even in a few hours and you have more hearts available. Why dont people pay attention??? Instead of knocking the game, doing reviews based on ignorance. I suppose for them its bliss huh? Anyway I am looking forward to more levels game developers!!!!

Re:Ive went through all levels..

[Post New]by slappyallen on Feb 3, 15 1:35 PM
ive got through all levels .got to get one more star on level 28 for a full house. all it takes is a bit of patience.

curly_jo
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by curly_jo on Feb 4, 15 9:20 AM
I finshed this last week and found it really enjoyable. Looking forward to penetrating the wall of fog.

Level 28, 2nd game stage was my last star to get. In fact the snowy mountain levels seemed the hardest and the cards the least forgiving.

Couple of things that helped: Inbetween levels, play the very first level (sometimes more than once) to fill up your blue energy bar and possibly gain a couple of wild cards.

Play as far as you can to gain stars to upgrade your helpers, then go back and use the upgrade on the games you didn't get 3 stars on first time around.

I could play the game for over an hour at a time (No real money spent).

Any more tips anyone could add?

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Feb 4, 15 11:24 AM
So it isn't endless.

Will this be yet another FTP game where we play through to a promise for more that never is kept? Another Case Solved, World Mosaics Chroma, this one and there might be more I haven't played at all.

Farm Up and Found are the only two to keep their promises so far that I've seen. I wish other developers would follow their lead!

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Feb 4, 15 12:44 PM
Hi cat52,

I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be when fun games you're enjoying don't get an update or ask you to wait for more content to be released.

While you can download and install a Free to Play game without spending a cent, the developers are the one that determine the frequency of updates that are released for the game. As you mentioned, Farm Up and Found to get updates, but we also have other games like Midnight Castle, Dark Manor and Gummy Drop!, that also get regular updates as well.

Sadly though, because the developer for World Mosaics Chroma is no longer around, this game will no longer be seeing updates. While it's always sad to hear that a game will no longer be updated, I've had fund going back though the levels and trying to beat my previous scores.

bfgLianorm

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Feb 4, 15 3:23 PM
Thanks for the (disappointing) info on Chroma - I've already replayed it to get to max stars but now I won't spare the power-ups when replaying!

I don't know about other people, but if I like an FTP game I go out and spend about $6.99 (should seem like a familiar amount!) on stuff whether I need it or not. With games like Found, where Elephant is very good about fixes and upgrades, I spend extra. I know that free-to-play does not equal free-to-develop, but it does seem with some of the others (MSM comes to mind) that the PC audience is the lowest priority.

I don't blame BF for any of this - I know you are not "in charge" of these developers.

[Post New]by helenstehenson on Mar 1, 15 4:50 PM
I have reached level 48 with out spending any money, and now it says coming soon? I have waited two weeks for an upgrade!!!

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Mar 3, 15 5:29 AM
Two weeks isn't long in Developer World. Some have taken more than a year. Granted, this doesn't seem like that complex a game to add on to...

[Post New]by pmwright610 on Mar 9, 15 10:59 AM
Should start calling it Emerland Solitaire, Endless Wait.

[Post New]by FuzzbrainDribble on Mar 13, 15 7:24 PM
I'm done too! Are they going to update this? Or does the Journey actually have an end?

gryhndlvr
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by gryhndlvr on Mar 15, 15 5:19 AM
Yes, In agree it should be called the endless wait. That just takes the fun out of it.
Even if it is free, that is taking too long.
I love the Dark Manor free game. No wait....just play. Well you have to wait in a way but it is up to you, not the developer, how fast you play.
Some developers like to keep us dangling. Arggghh

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by jforever on Mar 18, 15 1:39 PM
bfgLianorm wrote:Hi cat52,

I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be when fun games you're enjoying don't get an update or ask you to wait for more content to be released.

While you can download and install a Free to Play game without spending a cent, the developers are the one that determine the frequency of updates that are released for the game. As you mentioned, Farm Up and Found to get updates, but we also have other games like Midnight Castle, Dark Manor and Gummy Drop!, that also get regular updates as well.

Sadly though, because the developer for World Mosaics Chroma is no longer around, this game will no longer be seeing updates. While it's always sad to hear that a game will no longer be updated, I've had fund going back though the levels and trying to beat my previous scores.

bfgLianorm

That's a shame this game will no longer receive updates! I was looking forward to more rounds!

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Mar 19, 15 8:45 PM
pmwright610 wrote:Should start calling it Emerland Solitaire, Endless Wait.

LarkBea
Herring
Herring
354 Posts

[Post New]by LarkBea on Apr 13, 15 5:45 AM
I'm confused...World Mosaics Chroma or Emerland Solitaire? Or are they both from the same dev? Anyway, rainbow-games, developer of Emerland Solitaire is still around, but their focus seems to be on app games. "Endless Journey" isn't even on their website, but Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire is there. Apparently, there wasn't much incentive (money) in continuing the development of the game for the pc. Rainbow-games does have a FB page along with a dedicated FB page for Emerland Solitaire (Chronicles, not Endless Journey) and there is a "contact us" link on their website. Not saying it will do any good, but maybe if enough of us write to them expressing interest in continuing the development of this game for the pc, they'll do it.

Edited on 04/13/2015 at 6:07:48 AM PST

[Post New]by neeka101 on Apr 26, 15 1:17 PM
I've been waiting for months for an update to continue playing this game but it still hasn't come. I dont know if they ever will

LarkBea
Herring
Herring
354 Posts

[Post New]by LarkBea on Apr 27, 15 10:11 AM
According to a post from a moderator, this game is no longer in development. If you Google rainbow-games.com, you'll find their website with a "contact us" link on it. I wrote to them asking to reconsider and continue issuing updates for this game. Maybe if enough fans do that, they'll reconsider.

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Apr 30, 15 3:46 PM
LarkBea wrote:I'm confused...World Mosaics Chroma or Emerland Solitaire?

Moderator was referring to World Mosaics Chroma...looks like you've done some good research and given us a lead on how to encourage the developer to give us some more levels. Thanks - not that I think it will work

[Post New]by bubb39 on May 1, 15 6:07 AM
helenstehenson wrote:I have reached level 48 with out spending any money, and now it says coming soon? I have waited two weeks for an upgrade!!!
While I was on first level kept getting through the fog but couldn't play till finished, I have now got to 48 and the fog won't lift

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on May 2, 15 6:32 AM
That's because 48 levels are all there are until the developer gives us an upgrade - if ever

Go to: