baloos09
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

help!

[Post New]by baloos09 on May 24, 09 8:21 AM
I have too many items in inventory and can't use any because I need a pot to put them in. How can I get rid of one without starting over? HELP!

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Re:help!

[Post New]by MargieB on May 24, 09 8:26 AM
Hi baloos, can you list the items in our inventory? Are you in the Fairy Garden? If you list what you have I should be able to help you.

Here is the link for the walkthrough for Pahelika: Secret Legends on the BFG blog. The walkthrough has just around 100 screenshots and it has some video solutions to help you along.

You can copy and paste the link below into your address bar:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/pahelika-secret-legends-walkthrough/

Thanks,

Margie B

[Post New]by gameprofile on May 24, 09 4:19 PM
I'm with you. Here's my list of items in inventory:
gold stone, red stone, green stone, formula paper, hollow stick, long stick, bottle with something red inside, empty bottle, magnet and note that says "fire" (which I have used and it stayed in inventory. Help!

I also have a gold key. Nothing will combine. I'm stuck!

Edited on 05/25/2009 at 6:39:09 AM PST

katierc
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by katierc on May 25, 09 8:56 AM
Hubby had exact same problem as above and same items in inventory. Finally after much clicking and frustation he put the orange gem in the yellow space on the gem holder on the back wall. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by gameprofile on May 25, 09 9:59 AM
Will try that. I have tried other gems and I am told there is an invisible field repelling them. Thanks for your response.

[Post New]by fairiesgarden on May 25, 09 9:59 AM
I went to the blog listed for walkthrough and could not get it any other ideas on walkthrough list?

[Post New]by gameprofile on May 25, 09 10:03 AM
Couldn't find anything in walk-thru either. Where's Margie or someone from BF when you need them?

Go to: