cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:Has anyone had this problem?

[Post New]by cesse47 on Aug 2, 08 6:28 AM
memaw, here you are!! where you been? we were getting worried. glad to see you're ok. I haven't played this game so can't help out. sorry you're having problems. you should probably contact Support.

[Post New]by studenten on Aug 5, 08 3:02 AM
I have buyed these game, but I can only play 25 levels, I need a registrationscode

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Aug 6, 08 1:26 PM
I'm sorry to hear that some of you are experiencing technical difficulties with Deep Voyage. I would suggest that you contact our Customer Support people. They are great at what they do, and I'm sure they can help you out. Good luck!

Happy gaming!

[Post New]by Wakeup on Aug 7, 08 10:52 PM
Or EVEN if you lost the board, you still collect tokens rather than losing them....cuz it is just friggin hard....you cant win! hehe

[Post New]by Kenny_J on Aug 28, 08 6:05 PM
I've been batting this problem too. Has anybody gotten back to you magstimewaste? It's really random. I'm a couple of weeks behind on the thread. But i'll check back before contacting CS in case they found an answer to you. Sometimes an instruction error, sometimes the app freezes and sometimes the whole machine, I've done 4 clean installs, turned off AV, turned off screen saver.......don't know what else I can try....on the one hand I'm glad i'm not the only one and on the other it means it's making other miserable too thanks

[Post New]by dporch1964 on Sep 4, 08 11:10 AM
this game is hard i'm stuck in level 63 for about 2 weeks now... i find the coins aren't enough to get good power ups...and time is WAY TOO SHORT!! 1 block to go and time is up!! anyway... the games as most make my pc run a little slower and it seeems like it takes a little bit for the game to close out...i have also frozen up a few times and had to reboot...maybe it's a game glitch...but if they're gonna fix that maybe they can also add a few more coins ... drop the prices of the power ups andadd a lil more time?? maybe?

EndlessSerpent
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by EndlessSerpent on Sep 10, 08 10:37 PM
I have no idea why the game does that either. I either get an error message as I get thrown out, or I have to re-boot my computer because Ctl+alt+delete doesn't do anything. The computer still sits there.

I agree also that the designers should either re-do some of the harder levels or at least allow us to keep the tokens so we can get more powerful power-up for some of the levels.

Other than that, I agree, money well wasted.

I think I'll file this one under the same file as Carribean Hideaway and go back to playing either Big Khuna Reef2 (since this one comes with it's own editor) or Puzzle Hero until another really good game comes along.

As for Cradle of Rome...Hope to see another one of this type soon from the same people.

[Post New]by mattpeg on Sep 11, 08 2:41 PM
New. I just read all of the comments listed and have had all of the same issues. I was stuck on 72 for 3 weeks and did just what WAKEUP said. I mixed up the power ups, and with some grace from above I finally passed that level. Now I am stuck on 83. This is by far the most difficult. I can't even get close.Those X boxes are like rabbits and multiply by the wagon full. UCK! It takes so much time just eliminating them you can't work the rest of the board. I love this game and it is challenging but all of the ERROR MESSAGES. THE FREEZING UP AND THE LIKES IT IS FRUSTRATING BIG TIME. As all of you I would like them to improve this game. I did contact tech support and after several help attempts The person just stopped answering my emails. I guess she was frustrated also.
magstimewaste you are a funny lady. You know I started the game over under a different name, got both of them to level 72 and STUCK. I then went to my husbands game and that is the one I passed on and now up to 83.
Get this yesterday I un-installed all of my games to see if it made a difference. NOT! My computer did not run any faster and all of the other hassles were still there.
I will show them! I un-installed Deep Voyage hoping some new work had been done on the game. They showed me and I am unable to re-install the game.LOL
WE ALL NEED TO CONTACT TECH SUPPPORT.
Later.Peg

star82601
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by star82601 on Sep 12, 08 8:38 AM
had freezing up problems and dv.exe stopped working and shut my game down.contacted support and they said this game has a game bug.we will be notified when there is a fix.

[Post New]by Kenny_J on Sep 12, 08 6:24 PM
Thank you star82601.

[Post New]by Elaine612cycling on Sep 27, 08 6:13 AM
Thanks you Star82601 I'm stuck on level 73 and feel better knowing that there's a bug also.

soleil12
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by soleil12 on Oct 27, 08 6:20 PM
Somebody play to Art of Murder-FBI i go to the museum and i don't no what i have to do dowstair and into the orangery i take the pot and i put the sand into the pot and nothing happens i take out the sand and nothing happens i found some items put i can do nothing with.

Thank you

Go to: