Air, fire, water

[Post New]by liz2011 on May 24, 09 1:26 PM
so after i got done answering the talking heads questions and lit the six pillar looking things and have the scroll what am i suppossed to do? I have tried to use the scoll but it wont let me so im really lost at what to do

baloos09
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Air, fire, water

[Post New]by baloos09 on May 24, 09 1:28 PM
Did you answer three questions per head?

[Post New]by liz2011 on May 24, 09 2:17 PM
yes and so thats why im really lost as to what to do

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 24, 09 2:28 PM
liz2011 wrote:yes and so thats why im really lost as to what to do

After you click on the heads, click on the scroll that is in inventory and you will activate the teleporter. If for some reason you don't have the scroll, go back to the 3 guardians and make sure that you did not answer any questions incorrectly.

You can look at the walkthrough for Pahelika: Secret Legends on the BFG blog, in case you missed any steps.

You can copy and paste the link below into your address bar:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/pahelika-secret-legends-walkthrough/

Thanks,

Margie B

[Post New]by liz2011 on May 25, 09 8:33 AM
yes i have the scroll and yes i clicked it but it said that it wouldnt be the right time to use it or something like that

[Post New]by enwhit on May 26, 09 6:53 PM
I'm stuck in that same spot. I've answered three questions per head and each answer said that it was correct, and now the heads are no longer sparkling. When I try to use the scroll, it tells me that it would be a waste to use it now.

I've exited out of the game in the hope that when I restarted, I would be at an earlier spot, but that didn't work either.

[Post New]by debbig3489 on May 26, 09 10:57 PM
pick up the stones and deposit them in each thingamajig around the circle

[Post New]by enwhit on May 27, 09 6:34 PM
I did that already. They are all colorful and sparkly.

[Post New]by liz2011 on May 29, 09 9:29 AM
yup me too and it still wont let me use the scroll

R

[Post New]by Vckie1 on May 30, 09 3:40 AM
I HAVE BEEN PAST THE HEADS AND INTO THE CAVE - WHERE yOU HAVE TO PUT THE OBJECTS IN ORDER - I NEED TO KNOW WHAT ORDER THEY GO IN
[ FROM TOP LEFT TO BOTTOM RIGHT ]

nanastell
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by nanastell on May 30, 09 12:51 PM
I need help too. I answered the question for Air,Fire and Water. Lit the 6 fires. I had the scroll but it disappeared. My teleporter is still inactive. What I do to find the scroll? I did a marathon click all over the scene no scroll any where.I'm ready to just sit in the teteporter and scream.No one can hear me. lol I really need help.

forensicMD
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by forensicMD on May 30, 09 2:16 PM
I am not certain, but I think I used my cursor and picked up the scroll and put it onto the transporter to make it work. I made the mistake of answering only one question for each of air, fire and water so had to go back and answer the other two. (Silly me! I believed the "goodbye" that they said after I answered the first question! I also lit all of the six fires before I answered any of the questions. That is what happens when you just click around trying to find out what to do!) I went to the walkthrough, learned I had to answer two more questions and was afraid I was in trouble. However, I answered the other two for each and then I think I clicked on the scroll and moved it to the transporter. I could be wrong, but maybe that is what you have to do to activate the transporter. Good luck!!

Edited on 05/30/2009 at 2:17:29 PM PST

glb613
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by glb613 on Jun 10, 09 7:55 AM
nanastell wrote:I need help too. I answered the question for Air,Fire and Water. Lit the 6 fires. I had the scroll but it disappeared. My teleporter is still inactive. What I do to find the scroll? I did a marathon click all over the scene no scroll any where.I'm ready to just sit in the teteporter and scream.No one can hear me. lol I really need help.

My scroll disappeared as well. Help!

BABOU
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by BABOU on Jun 19, 09 12:31 PM
I have the same problem I have the scroll, but it is not worked

luvpumpkns
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by luvpumpkns on Jun 21, 09 6:15 PM
i have the same problem and wonder if it is a bug. i lit all six braziers, found the scroll, answered the questions, and recieved permission to enter the portal from all three gods. every time i click the scroll, however, a message pops up saying this isn't the right time to use it. i checked the walk-through, and i followed the steps correctly, so i'm not sure what's wrong.

Go to: