tholmes2
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Start Over

[Post New]by tholmes2 on Feb 3, 15 6:09 AM
Is there no way to start a brand new game??? I have tried uninstalling it, then reinstalling it but it comes right back where I left off..
It has been a long time since I played and I wanted to start fresh, thanks..

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:Start Over

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Feb 3, 15 9:22 AM
The reason you can't uninstall and reinstall to start a new game is that the save file that preserves your progress is in a different location on your computer needs to be deleted manually.

If you're comfortable with accessing that file then you can follow the instructions to copy that save file to a flash drive, but instead of copy you would delete it.

The thread with instructions is in the MC forum if interested.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/332689.page#5877424

My preference is to set up a new user account on your computer. Then when you open the game on the other user it's a brand new game. I have 5 user accounts and play 5 completely separate games of Agency 33 on my one computer. Each game I have going is using a slightly different strategy of play.

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Feb 3, 15 7:52 PM
Here's another way: to start a game over from the beginning, use Windows search to search for "EleFun Games" folder. Inside it you will find a folder named Agency 33. Move that folder to your desktop. Now when you start Agency 33 game, it will start the game from the beginning. You can switch back anytime, but you have to move it such that one does not copy over the other. (I keep 4 different games in 4 separate folders on my desktop).

tholmes2
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by tholmes2 on Feb 9, 15 10:07 AM
Thank you for the tips, I did go to support and they sent me some detailed info on how to restart, and it worked perfectly.. :-)

Go to: