No Additional unit with gloves or bag

[Post New]by raineybeth on Feb 3, 15 4:58 PM
I don't get an additional unit when I apply the gloves or bag. What am I doing wrong?

Re:No Additional unit with gloves or bag

[Post New]by raineybeth on Feb 3, 15 5:09 PM
Never mind. I uninstalled and reinstalled, and now I see the +1. However, it seems to only work on the trees and piles of stones and boulders.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Feb 8, 15 12:31 PM
Yes, it only works on wood or stone items you have to work to get. If there's a pile of wood or stone just lying there to pick up, no bonus.

Deewani
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Deewani on Feb 11, 15 7:11 PM
Also, to actually get the bonus you have to bring the wood or stone back to camp (the tent), so you can't change from bag to gloves or vice versa until you've returned to the tent. This can get tricky on some levels where the road is laid out with one after the other. The good news is that you can let your man get started on breaking up the tree or pile of stones and then open the inventory to switch. In fact, if you accidently let your man break up a pile with the wrong asset (i.e., did a tree trunk with the bag on), and he's heading back to camp from a distance, you can go into inventory, switch to the right asset before he/she gets back to the tent, and you might still get the bonus--you have to be quick and it doesn't always work, but it's worth the try.

Go to: