bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Jigsaw World Tour 3 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 4, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Jigsaw World Tour 3 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Jigsaw World Tour 3 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Jigsaw World Tour 3 forum

[Post New]by Carol69 on May 12, 15 2:59 PM
I recently purchased Jigsaw World Tour 3 after reading great reviews on the website. So far, I am not at all pleased with the few setup options I have located and need help. I have several other jigsaw puzzle programs and don't have the same problems with them so I don't think it's a hardware problem.

First, why do the pieces have a shadow when I click on them?

Second, why am I unable to move the completed frame of the puzzle around? This is possible with my other programs when I need to clear space or sort pieces.

Third, I am able to increase the number of pieces in a selected puzzle and adjust the shape but there seems to be no variety.

Finally, why do the completed portions of the puzzle appear distorted and not realistic in appearance. Trying to fit additional pieces has to be hit and/or miss because the shapes have no relevance to each other.

Sorry to be so negative but I love building puzzles on the computer but find this program to be stressful when I was hoping for relaxing. Thanks for any suggestions on what I need to adjust or reset to improve my use.

Go to: