bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Omega Stone: Riddle of the Sphinx II - Released on May 25, 2009

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 24, 09 11:00 PM
After years of digging, noted archeologist, Sir. Gil Blythe Geoffrey uncovered a secret chamber and an ancient papyrus scroll that revealed the whereabouts of an ancient treasure, The Ark of the Covenant. Further exploration led to the discovery of another prophetic scroll, the contents of which unravels an ominous mystery. You are called upon to lead the exploration and examination of the origins of this sacred scroll, whose symbols point to cultures of great intelligence.

kholtz46
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:The Omega Stone: Riddle of the Sphinx II - Released on May 25, 2009

[Post New]by kholtz46 on May 25, 09 5:37 AM
Hello, I'm pretty new to playing games and certainly enjoy playing most of them, but I have a question in regards to The Omega Stone: Riddle of the Sphinx II. Is it like the Sherlock Holmes "The Awakened"? I did not like playing that game. It was very hard moving around the scenes, as it was a large file game also, I am worried about buying another game sight unseen. I really enjoyed playing Returned to Ravenhearst. If I'm not supposed to write things like this in the forum, please let me know. Thank you for any insight you can give me.
kholtz46

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on May 25, 09 6:00 AM
I don't like downloading games without trying them either, however I have found you can usually find these games and other sites do allow a trial first. BD Games just sent me an email about this game and they do have the free trial. They are also supposed to have a new hidden object game that is supposed to be free for subscribers to their news letter......Hidden Kingdom China. Anyway, I have been waiting for that game for several months and when I tried to contact them about it......lo and behold, for technical answers to problems with their games, they refer you to BigFish, lol.

bgam1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by bgam1 on May 25, 09 8:16 AM
Just started OS2. Saved my initial game but now I can not figureout how to re-enter the game. I keep getting the initial window of: quit game, save as game, save game, and help. What am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on May 25, 09 3:31 PM
Oops, I was wrong......BD games does not offer a free trial of this one.

[Post New]by MaasiesMess on May 25, 09 6:12 PM
Well I liked the first Riddle of the Sphinx but this game came off my computer faster than it took to buy and download it! The 360 degree thing is not good. Too jerky and it does make you woozy just to play. Of about 75 games I have bought from Big Fish this makes only the second one that was a bomb!

MissMoraduke
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by MissMoraduke on May 26, 09 6:49 PM
My question is how in the world do you play this game? I dont even know what to do, I am moving around the pyramid area and nothing is happening, cant they at least tell you what to do? I waisted my free credit on this.

nance91947
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nance91947 on May 26, 09 10:07 PM
Am so lost. Walkthrough suggests you will be in Gil's tent, one closest to the Sphinx; however, I see NO TENTS. I was inside the Sphinx, and exited; thinking that's the proper thing to do; however, I've no clue. Could someone that's encountered this enlighten us? Getting tired of walking around Sphinx and looking at the helopad...lol! Thanks all!!

llstjohn
Flounder
Flounder
2,487 Posts

[Post New]by llstjohn on May 27, 09 1:30 AM
nance--where did you find the walkthrough?

Alrydian
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Alrydian on May 27, 09 5:43 AM
Gii's tent is at Easter Island.
You have various passes in your inventory, show the pass for Easter Island at the helicopter and you will be transported there.
Gameboomers is where I go for the best walkthroughs .

Edited on 05/27/2009 at 5:46:25 AM PST

meyernan
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by meyernan on Jun 21, 09 9:53 AM
I bought this game and the guide book but I cant print out the guidebook or access it without exiting the game - a real pain! The game is so complicated I am about to give up on it.

[Post New]by pepperoni3 on Nov 28, 11 2:18 PM
llstjohn wrote:nance--where did you find the walkthrough?

Go to: