schnauzmom
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Seed Cases

[Post New]by schnauzmom on May 25, 09 1:26 AM
Any suggestions on what to do when you run out of room in your seed cases. I filled all the slots and have began tossing the cheaper ones.

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

Re:Seed Cases

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on May 25, 09 2:14 AM
I sort of arranged them according to type of plant and then tossed those that didn't fit in. I decided on the types to save by looking on Last Day of Work's forums and saved those that would help me make the magic plants. I love this game and Fish Tycoon also.

[Post New]by Searcher4_inf0 on Jun 24, 09 4:32 PM
Where is this last day of work forum located at?I looked in the forums and it isnt in the L's?I sure could use a hand with this game.When i first started,I didnt really start cross pollinazition til a lil later on.I have gotten the gold dirt.Wgat confuses me,is...what plants wirh what plants do I need to cross polinate.I've tried so many different ways,and it seems like I'm right back with the seeds I had before i even pollinated.I could really use this last day forum I see people talkin about...

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Jun 24, 09 4:41 PM
It's the Last Day of Work website, the developer of Plant/Fish Tycoon and the Virtual Villagers games. Great place, all the guides, lots of posted advice, everything you might need to know.

[Post New]by twisted_jae on Jul 15, 09 4:01 PM
Make sure you buy the mystery seeds from the shop! Otherwise you won't be able to find all the combinations. Some flower types are only available by buying the very expensive seeds!

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Jul 15, 09 4:37 PM
What really helped me was when I DL'd Borg's Fabulous Virtual Seed Tray Utility from LDW. With it you can horde over 1500 seeds plus it has a cheat/not cheat cross-pollination chart and a soil/water all your pots button. Just be sure to rigorously follow the directions to use it correctly.

duncdunc
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by duncdunc on Oct 30, 10 8:51 AM
Well, I keep two seeds from every plant, and I organize them by selling price (How much you get once dropping them in the garbage) I put $1 in the first box, $3 in the second, and $5 in the third. So it is organized Common in the first one, Uncommon in the second one, and extinct in the 3 box.

Go to: