achievements

[Post New]by krisje2111 on Feb 4, 15 1:01 PM
does anyone know where i can find the achievements? I see them popping up sometimes but i cannot click them...
Tx
grts from Belgium

Akaabbey
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Re:achievements

[Post New]by Akaabbey on Feb 4, 15 3:12 PM
The little house on the left side of the screen opens the room and click the cabinet on the right side of room.

Abbey

[Post New]by krisje2111 on Feb 4, 15 3:56 PM
tx abbey

there are quit a lot

firehorsecos
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by firehorsecos on Feb 13, 15 3:03 PM
twinsoniclab wrote:I wish developers wouldn't force a player to play a game twice to get all the achievements! I do not re-play games (exceptions are the Christmas Stories one, which get replayed seasonally) so won't get all the achievements in this game.

There is one for skipping the tutorial, and another for using the tutorial! Obviously I can't do both in one playing!

Not fair! When I see I can't get them all, I don't care if I get any. In that case, why not save money and get the SE instead, which in turn will not give the developers as much. See, they lose money with these kinds of achievements!

The only problem with this is, you have to buy the CE to know what the Achievements are, to know that it is impossible to get them all in one go around.

For myself, with this game, some of the mini games were so ridiculous or boring I did not even try to play them. I just did something else while I waited for the Skip button to fill so I could get rid of it. Really disappointed by the poor mini games.

Firehorse

Go to: