Any suggestions please for this level as it seems completely impossible

Thanks

gbginbd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Paris Level 116

[Post New]by gbginbd on Feb 4, 15 6:55 PM
Paris level 116 is much like Paris level 74, almost impossible to get through. I had to buy the freeze time boost for both levels so time would not come off the board. That was the only way I could get through either level. Hopefully they will correct this situation at Big Fish or there will be lots and lots of people stuck on these two levels.

gbginbd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by gbginbd on Feb 4, 15 7:31 PM
I was just checking and Big Fish has made an adjustment to level 74 by adding more time which makes that level much easier to get through. Let's hope they do the same with level 116 or there are going to be a lot of disgruntled people out there in Gummy land.

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Feb 5, 15 2:18 PM
Hi everyone,

I was just swimming through and noticed that there's some trouble with Paris level 116.

Like you, we noticed that there were several other players that were struggling to get past this particular level. The good news though is that after working with the developers, we were able to make some changes to the level to make it a bit easier to beat.

To see these changes that we've made, you'll want to back out of Paris to the World Map by clicking on the globe icon. Then, once you've done this, you should be able to go back into Paris and see the changes made to level 116.

Hope these changes help
bfgLianorm

Go to: