Has anyone completed level 115?

[Post New]by Burg45 on Feb 4, 15 4:23 PM
Have been stuck what seems like forever, does anyone know the solution? please if you do can you give me a clue.

Re:Has anyone completed level 115?

[Post New]by TarrynZ on Apr 14, 15 2:44 AM
Hi, don't know if you still need this...

Basically, it's damn easy once you get the trick worked out. I hadn't figured this trick until this level, and I could've used it on earlier levels too. I must have done this level almost 100 times, I kept attempting it a few times a day when I wasn’t too frustrated by it, and this happened by accident once then the light bulb went off.

There are 2 types of bonuses - the 4-match ones that take out rows, columns, or small bombs, and the 5-match one that sends arrows out all over.

If you swap 2 bonuses that are next to each other, they set each other off, without having to match them to other tiles of the same colour. If you swap an ordinary bonus with an arrow bonus, everything goes off like the 4th of July, and a huge number of tiles are broken. You need to do this either 1 or 2 times in the level and then you should have everything sorted. I had to try a couple times until I got it right, but I managed to get the whole thing done with over 40 moves left!

Good luck!

Go to: