Putt1505
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Atronux - Can't find the T or the X!

[Post New]by Putt1505 on Feb 5, 15 9:41 AM
Anyone??? I am ready to give up on this game. Don't know what I was thinking when I bought it. I guess I'm just soooo sick of all the HO games that are TOO easy and basically all the same old same old. At least this one was different and it is from the makers of City of Fools which I loved after I got the hang of it. Patiently waiting for someone to create a Walkthrough.

Re:Atronux - Can't find the T or the X!

[Post New]by PeggySueParks on Feb 5, 15 4:00 PM
I was looking for the X in Atronux as well! Supposed to be in a highlighted area around the couch visible only with the tv off (I assume looking into the tv glass) but I don't see it anywhere. I've clicked on pretty much everything.

I found the T but I'm not 100% on where I found it since this game does not keep a record of your finds and I didn't bother to remember, but try in the living room corner in a close up of the small table there...I know it was somewhere around a furniture leg and I think it might have been there.

[Post New]by lostinthewoods on Feb 5, 15 4:28 PM
the t is located under the dust on the chair. you will need a rag to remove the dust

[Post New]by PeggySueParks on Feb 5, 15 4:29 PM
Yeah, in the bedroom not the living room...sorry, I did remember a chair though lol

[Post New]by PeggySueParks on Feb 5, 15 4:35 PM
The X is on the TV screen when viewed from the kitchen. Here is the url to the youtube video for this part https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukonwBc76z4

Putt1505
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Putt1505 on Feb 6, 15 1:22 AM
Thanks for the help!!

braedan05
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Atronux

[Post New]by braedan05 on Feb 10, 15 4:02 PM
I started this particular set of letters but they never appeared down below to where I could search for them. Any idea how to back track?

locojet
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by locojet on Feb 10, 15 4:30 PM
did you find the next door with the seal? the cirle triangle? you have to get that to come u first then you can move on

Go to: