Sherry__Rose
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

Finished U.S. East Tour; Now What?

[Post New]by Sherry__Rose on Feb 5, 15 2:38 PM
I'm truly enjoying this game and got DH hooked on it, too. I finally finished the U.S. East Tour with all gold cities except for one silver city. I was expecting another tour to come up, but nothing happened. How do I go on to the next tour? I'm currently replaying my silver coin city in case one must get all gold cities to progress to the next tour, but I didn't read that was required. Can anyone help me?

Sherry__Rose
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

Re:Finished U.S. East Tour; Now What?

[Post New]by Sherry__Rose on Feb 5, 15 5:04 PM
Just finished getting gold on my last city, so all of the cities are gold, and I still can't progress to the next tournament! I can't believe the game is really this short. After a little research, I learned that this game apparently came out as a cellphone/tablet type game before it went to PC, so maybe there's a glitch. Will try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, hoping I don't lose my place in it. Will report back.

Sherry__Rose
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

[Post New]by Sherry__Rose on Feb 5, 15 5:23 PM
I uninstalled and reinstalled. The game kept my progress, but there is still no evidence of any more tours. Sheesh! I think I'll write Big Fish. It's a great game but far too short if this is the only tour available.

Sherry__Rose
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

[Post New]by Sherry__Rose on Feb 7, 15 5:16 PM
I wrote Big Fish customer support and was sent a very nice email back. One suggestion was to update my graphics driver, which I did. I then reopened the game to the US East Tour cities and noticed a transparent arrow pointing to the right. I clicked on it and was instantly transported to the West Europe Tour. Yay!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know if the arrow had been there all along, or if it appeared after I'd updated my driver, but I'm back in business now! Hope you enjoy this game -- it's awesome!

[Post New]by ElizabethR1533 on Feb 15, 15 5:20 AM
There are more tours, but it took me ages to find them, but I found it, eventually. There is an arrow to the right of the screen, if you hover around with your mouse, you'll see it. Took me ages to find!

Edited on 02/15/2015 at 5:21:16 AM PST

Go to: