Koffie99
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Can't finish the game. Is there an end?

[Post New]by Koffie99 on Feb 5, 15 2:52 PM
Hours of play seem to make no difference.
Anyone 'finished' the game?
What is my goal apart from completing all the buildings?
Hope someone will still read this after all this time...

deddu
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Can't finish the game. Is there an end?

[Post New]by deddu on Feb 8, 15 10:19 AM
I'm on level 149. I finished the last four building with either one or two stars, but don't seem to be able to complete them to three stars. I don't know exactly, but I think that I didn't purchase or win enough wood, etc. earlier in the game so I might be out of luck. I have all the power-ups and have used several times. Does anyone else know the final level or how to complete three stars on the last buildings?

deddu
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by deddu on Feb 9, 15 6:39 PM

see below message

Edited on 02/12/2015 at 10:53:01 AM PST

deddu
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by deddu on Feb 9, 15 6:41 PM
I basically answered my own question. If you keep playing no matter how long you finally will be able to get three stars for all the buildings. Click on the building and you will see what you need to get the three stars. You must use all the power-ups several times and match some of the icons several times in order to buy the remaining stars. I hope this helps.

adinah
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by adinah on Mar 4, 15 10:34 AM
On my third run through now...since I was determined to figure out the logic of the game. Once you are well started, get the power-ups in order but don't use them. Ignore the timer and keep playing until you have all number you need for the next level. You have to use the top one that you are trying to get and the screen will change and let you acquire another one.

I'm sure others figured it out already but I don't think computer easily...having come to it in my senior years. I could have explained it better but work at it for a while and it will happen...a little tedious but better than 300 plus levels on my first go through.

Now I'll wait a couple of days, and then try for under 100 levels.

[Post New]by tkloth on Mar 5, 15 11:11 AM
I have all the milestones and all buildings are three stars. I married the chief's daughter but the game won't end. I'm past level 267. HELP!

adinah
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by adinah on Mar 6, 15 10:19 AM
I finished the game efficiently this time-just a bit more then 100 levels. It seems on can keep playing but why. I'll definitely play again.. it is a fun game once you understand the mechanics.

[Post New]by aulwin on Mar 27, 15 4:07 AM
I have arrived at level 336 - then the Games Manager crashed - but that's not unusual - this is the third game that this has happened. I worked out that you had to exceed the required numbers to complete the level and then when going to the shop to "buy" it would have added another symbol that had to be collected. So when you went back to the next level - all your previous "scores" had been cancelled. I have had "scores" in excess of 30K for each item and to do so have played the same level for nearly two hours just leaving one area unfinished. Spo is there an end???? To be quite frank I couldn't really care - I bought another game. Life is too short....

Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on Jul 14, 15 5:04 AM
tkloth wrote:I have all the milestones and all buildings are three stars. I married the chief's daughter but the game won't end. I'm past level 267. HELP!

I am also there but the game seems to never end
Is there anyone here who knows ??

Go to: