peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

Episode 28

[Post New]by peh4psu on Feb 5, 15 5:39 PM
Stuck again and can't get food?? Help! Please!

Re:Episode 28

[Post New]by GameGirl1369 on Feb 6, 15 8:15 AM
Make sure you don't start clearing the bottom right hand wood until after you have cleared the wood and road block (on the way to the farm), you can then build the farm or get fish from the pond in the middle.

Edited on 02/06/2015 at 8:15:55 AM PST

MammawJo
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by MammawJo on Feb 15, 15 6:05 PM
I'm afraid I need a lot more help than that. Just can't seem to get enough materials to get 3 stars. Spoilers needed and appreciated!

KittyQueen
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by KittyQueen on Feb 26, 15 6:01 AM
I have to say this is the toughest TM game I have played to get 3 stars on a level. I finally got three stars on this level. Here are the highlights of what I did. It is not a step by step but hopefully it will help someone.

Clear the path straight up the middle. Add worker right after clearing first crystal.
Send worker to collect crystals to get water. Send the other worker to clear path to crystal on top right.

Continue to send worker to water to collect food until it is gone. Clear wood and collect food with other worker. As soon as you have enough wood build mine. Do not upgrade.

Remove the pillar, center left, first. then collect water, food and wood made available.

Continue hitting x2 production bonus every time it is available.

Remove another pillar.

Build the bridge before clearing one of the two pillars left.

After the bridge is built, collect food and crystals to remove one of the two pillars left.

Collect water and wood to upgrade farm one time. Do NOT upgrade farm until AFTER the bridge is built.

Once you have enough food and crystals take down last pillar.

One miss-click and you'll run out of time as you are taking down the last pillar.

I hope this helps.

Edited on 02/26/2015 at 6:02:41 AM PST

M1rAk0n
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by M1rAk0n on Mar 17, 15 1:29 PM
Any other tips by chance, having so much trouble with this one, no matter what I do I seem to wind up with 1 single rock left, and in need of my first bonus+upgraded farm (I've tried without upgrading, always run out) needing one more push before I can start in on the last rock. errrg

Do you generally ignore the crystals at the top left? *is undecided about those*

Thanks for any extra tips, much appreciated!

~Erithan
(Please ignore bugged user name, seriously it's a bug from when forums were first put in a loooooooooooong time ago)

marebito
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by marebito on Mar 17, 15 1:55 PM
@M1rAk0n (Erithan?)
Are you playing on Normal mode or Pro? If you're playing Pro, I suspect the above method might not work (it didn't for me) since I think you need more food production to finish in time. I found I had to try a few different approaches to finishing this level since I kept encountering the unending level bug.

M1rAk0n
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by M1rAk0n on Mar 17, 15 1:59 PM
Erithan =)

Normal mode(I'm pretty sure o.o), just seems no matter what I do I wind up just barley short for the last stone. I swear my farm is producing really slow o.o

Only other level I've not been able to get 3 stars on is the dreaded balloon level, which is well...uh something is not right there XD

Edit: *scratched everything out* got it! XD nail bitingly barley o.o

Edited on 03/17/2015 at 2:54:31 PM PST

Go to: