ComputerCharm
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,537 Posts

Pocahontos:Princess of the Powhatan changes

[Post New]by ComputerCharm on May 25, 09 3:05 PM
I was lQQkin for a new game and saw this game and went to the forum and lots of fish said they were having problems and the developer came on and said they would work on changes and re-release it. Does anyone know if they were made? I played the demo and had no problems. Thx in advanced

Charm

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

Re:Pocahontos:Princess of the Powhatan changes

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on May 25, 09 3:39 PM
Hi ComputerCharm,

Just letting you know that I've gone ahead and moved this to the official Pocahontas: Princess of the Powhatan forums.

Please note that you can find individual forums for each one of our games by going clicking on the All Game Forums link at the top of the page. Just click on this link and it will take you to this page and you can find a forum for every game by using the search bar or by viewing the alphabetical game list.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

ComputerCharm
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,537 Posts

[Post New]by ComputerCharm on May 25, 09 5:10 PM
Thx bfgCelebes.....But i did go to the all games forum to research the game and the developers I think his name is Martin said they were fixing the problems and their would be an updated version. But I didn't see on their whether this was done or not and would like to purchase the game if the bugs and glitches are worked out. Thanks again for replying.

Charm

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on May 25, 09 6:20 PM
I have version 1.4 of the game, which I downloaded on Big Fish. The graphics are sharper now and no longer fuzzy, and the developers also added a "skip" button for the mini-puzzles. They also made some grammatical corrections. I don't know if any further builds are planned or not, but this one I have seems just fine to me.

ComputerCharm
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,537 Posts

[Post New]by ComputerCharm on May 25, 09 7:50 PM
Thanks Howatch. I really apprciate the imformation. I will probably buy the game. The hour demo went way to fast. Could you tell me about how long the game is, and the re-playabilty. Thanks so very much.

Charm

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on May 25, 09 10:29 PM
Hi, I haven't finished the game yet so I can't say for sure how long the game is, but if you look at the walkthrough on the Big Fish blog that should give you a good idea; it looked to me like it was of a pretty good length. Not sure about the replayability either, but I did restart the game once after installing the new version and the object lists were not exactly the same.

I really like the music in this game; it's very pleasant to listen to.

Go to: