bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Sweet Lily Dreams: Chapter II

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 6, 15 12:29 AM
Faith sets out to prove herself by erasing a dark new dream world that draws from stories such as Doctor Jekyll and Dracula, but begins to question her righteousness. Everyone dreams. And in those dreams, everyone is connected. Sweet Lily Dreams will warm your heart in this cold winter. Craft magic, furnish your house, join guilds, solve puzzles, and fight the unimaginable, because nothing is impossible in the world of dreams! With
many thrilling hours of gameplay and a beautiful soundtrack, Sweet Lily Dreams is an adventure worth taking. Help Lily and Faith save the dream world from nightmares, before it's too late!

Re:Sweet Lily Dreams: Chapter II

[Post New]by sea_stallion_7 on Mar 18, 18 5:13 PM
I am stuck in the swamp maze, and the hint to go right and up with the last two flowers doesn't work because there is no right side path on that island, i am only able to backtrack to the left. can anybody help me?

Re:Sweet Lily Dreams: Chapter II

[Post New]by sea_stallion_7 on Mar 19, 18 7:04 AM
Ok, I figured it out, I took a wrong turn when I was using the first 5 flowers. Don't go all the way to the right when you have them, you have to go up and defeat the first phobius that you see, then go right from around there.

Go to: