Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Dec 8, 15 4:35 PM
Welcome to the forum robinrad. There is a lot of useful information on this forum and a lot of helpful players. You will see there are a lot of discussion threads too that you might enjoy and wish to participate in. Just a thought!

robinrad
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by robinrad on Dec 8, 15 6:22 PM
Is it 7:oo pm 3:00 am and 11:00am GMT and is gifting under their cristmass trees

robinrad
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by robinrad on Dec 8, 15 6:40 PM
Also how can you change your nane on your posts

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Dec 8, 15 6:52 PM
robinrad wrote:Is it 7:oo pm 3:00 am and 11:00am GMT and is gifting under their cristmass trees

Gifting is done in 2 places:
-the social page
-the private Christmas room

In the Christmas room, you can gift all of your friends (if they have a Christmas room) once a day at any time. You gift them by placing a gift box (Gift For A Friend) under their tree. A random gift is sent to them. The only thing taken from your inventory is the gift box.

In the social page, you can gift up to 15 friends a day. Gifting is dividing into 3 time slots.
12 am GMT - 7:59 am GMT (You can gift 5 friends.)
8 am GMT - 3:59 pm GMT (You can gift 5 friends.)
4 pm GMT - 11:59 pm GMT (You can gift 5 friends.)

You will have to convert these times for your time zone.
7 pm, 3 am, and 11 am are the times for EST, not GMT.

Edited on 12/08/2015 at 6:52:44 PM PST

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Dec 8, 15 7:32 PM
robinrad wrote:Also how can you change your nane on your posts

The name appearing on your post (you mean robinrad?) is the name used to sign into your Big Fish account. Hope this is what you're looking for!

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Dec 8, 15 8:45 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:Sorry for the late reply Della. Here's the link to that discussion.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/625127.page

Thnx for the link! Good info there.

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Della295587 on Dec 8, 15 10:35 PM
Can anyone tell me about this pet I see in some of my Friends' Christmas Rooms that looks like a Baby Monkey with a pacifier in it's mouth? I have four friends that have this creature and I've not seen it anywhere else. I have (I think) all of the pets except for the Christmas Gnome. I am so jealous!

Any help would be appreciated.

[Post New]by PauletteW on Dec 8, 15 10:38 PM
Great little game but I'm stuck on the BLUE SHARD. I have NINE of them but can't figure out how to use one and its holding up my game progress. Can anyone assist my? Thanking you in advance. Paulette

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Dec 8, 15 11:19 PM
PauletteW wrote:Great little game but I'm stuck on the BLUE SHARD. I have NINE of them but can't figure out how to use one and its holding up my game progress. Can anyone assist my? Thanking you in advance. Paulette

Just hang onto those Shards, they will be invaluable later in the game. You didn't show what level you are on, so there's no telling. I have had to gain 1,000 to 3,000 of them to do certain things. Hang it there, it will be clearer to you after you play awhile.

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Dec 8, 15 11:50 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:Sorry for the late reply Della. Here's the link to that discussion.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/625127.page

You are so knowledgeable (sp?)about this game! Why aren't you a moderator?

No joke, just a kuddos to you. You just jump right in there with all the right answers.

I am so in awe of you. Keep up the good advice. You are the go-to person in this forum!

So often we forget to thank those folks who help us so much that I wanted to jump in here and give you the praise you so deserve!

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Dec 8, 15 11:54 PM
Hi everyone!

I love the Christmas Room, all the gifts I receive and playing Santa!
The only problem is, I ran out of giftboxes and you hardly get them in the game.
Before those giftboxes had a purpose you received them plentiful. I hope the Devs. will change this so we get more giftboxes during the game and perhaps more possibilities to get them and not only by doing the HOS's.
Enjoy!

Tifaya

Edited on 12/09/2015 at 12:43:09 AM PST

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Dec 9, 15 2:05 AM
Tifaya wrote:Hi everyone!

I love the Christmas Room, all the gifts I receive and playing Santa!
The only problem is, I ran out of giftboxes and you hardly get them in the game.
Before those giftboxes had a purpose you received them plentiful. I hope the Devs. will change this so we get more giftboxes during the game and perhaps more possibilities to get them and not only by doing the HOS's.
Enjoy!

Tifaya

By the way, you too are a great go-to person in this games forum, didn't want to leave you out when I was giving kuddos to our other friend, Jackie. Hope you didn't feel slighted.

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Dec 9, 15 2:13 AM
Hi Della!

You flatter me, but thank you very much. By the way: So are you!

Tifaya

[Post New]by crystalwitch1955 on Dec 9, 15 2:59 AM
LadyConstance wrote:I.m looking for Midnight Castle friends! My friend code is i1610030. Thanks!

Hi. I tried to add you to my friend list but it just says 'no matches' Have you transposed a couple of numbers in your player ID?

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Dec 9, 15 3:00 AM
Della295587 wrote:
PauletteW wrote:Great little game but I'm stuck on the BLUE SHARD. I have NINE of them but can't figure out how to use one and its holding up my game progress. Can anyone assist my? Thanking you in advance. Paulette

Just hang onto those Shards, they will be invaluable later in the game. You didn't show what level you are on, so there's no telling. I have had to gain 1,000 to 3,000 of them to do certain things. Hang it there, it will be clearer to you after you play awhile.

Della, do you mean to update the private rooms or for other things? I've been saving to update my room but if I'll need them later I don't want to spend them! Thanks for the tip.

[Post New]by twylamaxine on Dec 9, 15 3:35 AM
Ok Thank you Jackie, I was afraid that was the only way.
But thought I would check!!
Have a great day!

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Dec 9, 15 5:03 AM
crystalwitch1955 wrote:
LadyConstance wrote:I.m looking for Midnight Castle friends! My friend code is i1610030. Thanks!

Hi. I tried to add you to my friend list but it just says 'no matches' Have you transposed a couple of numbers in your player ID?

Hi Crystalwitch!

I think you can't add Lady Constance because she's playing on an iPad, when I look at her ID. You're playing on PC right?

Tifaya

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Dec 9, 15 5:21 AM
Della295587 wrote:Can anyone tell me about this pet I see in some of my Friends' Christmas Rooms that looks like a Baby Monkey with a pacifier in it's mouth? I have four friends that have this creature and I've not seen it anywhere else. I have (I think) all of the pets except for the Christmas Gnome. I am so jealous!

Any help would be appreciated.

This cute little monkey is obtained by upgrading all the components in your Xmas room which need 6,500 shards to complete.

ETA: Thanks for the kudos, very appreciated! But you and Tifaya are also very helpful and knowledgeable!

Edited on 12/09/2015 at 5:25:47 AM PST

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Dec 9, 15 6:11 AM
I also wanted to thank you guys (gals),Jackie, Della Tifaya and Sbaker and all those who respond to our questions. I come to the forum at least 4 times a day. I feel as if you are all personal friends since I don't get out much anymore. Have a Merry Christmas everyone...

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Dec 9, 15 6:30 AM
ellenkcl wrote:I also wanted to thank you guys (gals),Jackie, Della Tifaya and Sbaker and all those who respond to our questions. I come to the forum at least 4 times a day. I feel as if you are all personal friends since I don't get out much anymore. Have a Merry Christmas everyone...

Hi Ellenkcl!

That's very sweet of you! But, and I don't know if I may speak for the others you've mentioned, we only pass on the things we've learned through this forum and our own experiences. We were, and still are, glad when we were/are helped when we need/ed it. Just do the same as we do and help others as much as you can!

I wish you a very nice, lovable, warm and Merry Christmas too!

Thanks!

Tifaya

Edited on 12/09/2015 at 6:31:35 AM PST

Go to: