Julie the violinist

[Post New]by hulagirlCA on Feb 6, 15 6:31 PM
I cannot get Julie the Violinist trophy. Says I only bought 62/63 shop items. Yet, I got the Duck trophy for getting every other person. I have gone back to all the restaurants to see if I missed something, but I can't find anything that I didn't already purchase. Anyone else have problem with this trophy?

Re:Julie the violinist

[Post New]by valleydreamin on May 12, 15 9:23 PM
I am having the same issue. It keeps telling me i have purchase 62/63 shop items. As far as I can tell I have purchased everything. Is there a glitch in the game or am I missing something?

[Post New]by shebax on Aug 3, 15 7:43 PM
I am having the same problem... I have every other trophy, I played in Advanced mode and 3 stars in every level ??? 62/63 items UGGH!!

[Post New]by misty0560 on Sep 3, 15 1:17 PM
after you finish the game,,go back to the map to the last restaurant to start level 10 again.The level opens up to the shop..if you have enough coins you should be able to by the violinist. Then start the level and then pause the level to go back to the map..viola!

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Sep 22, 15 11:25 AM
Those little stools that customers sit on by the bar can be easily over looked. I almost missed purchasing one of them.

Go to: