kassy481
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Re:Paid-Can't Play

[Post New]by kassy481 on Aug 3, 08 6:53 PM
I should have stated that after any update, ie. flash....good policy to reboot .
Happy gaming

[Post New]by shinswtbttrfly68 on Jan 7, 09 12:37 PM
I am having the same problem with the same game and I was wondering were you able to resolve this or did BF refund your credit? Please let me know because I really want to play this game. Thanks

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by madrabbit on Dec 1, 09 12:26 AM
I am having same message bought it for daughter who very much want's to be a vet and downloaded the quicktime rebooted cleaned temp files and registry cleaner even bought new graphic card installed it reinstalled game and all yet game still says same thing any suggestions

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on May 4, 10 1:27 PM
Hello what you have to do is down load the quick time player. I down loaded it plays just fine. Only thing is I don't like the attitude of that doctor who tries to tell you everything. Even when you do what the direction says she makes some smart remark like you are not doing it right, even when you follow the directions to the letter.

Edited on 05/04/2010 at 1:28:24 PM PST

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on May 24, 10 4:07 PM
You have to update your drivers. depending on your windows. Windows 7 in having a few problems right now. I put windows 7 on my computer and wouldn't play certain games, even with the right drivers. They still working with windows 7 to work out the bugs.

[Post New]by shadhi on Jan 18, 11 2:04 AM
why cant we download the game?

[Post New]by SmallFish777 on Jul 21, 12 4:03 PM
i downlanded this game because i love medicine games and it was the only one i found in here and i thought it seemed fun... then i tried to play and it didnt let me! and i purchased it... i tried downlanding quicktime and it didnt work... if this game doesnt work i want my credit back please. i will try and find other game pages because this one is not ery responsible >

[Post New]by wyliethebee on Sep 8, 13 2:47 PM
I, too, cannot get my games manager to launch this game. It goes straight to "Thank you for playing." There must be a bug in this particular game.

[Post New]by ameliabrenes5 on Nov 4, 13 10:02 AM
I can not play it either, I paid and downloaded it, when I click play, nothing comes up!

Go to: