NancyLou9
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

I've never seen a game cheat more in my life

[Post New]by NancyLou9 on Aug 3, 08 10:49 PM
Now, playing against the computer and having it get some unbelievably lucky breaks is nothing new to me but... Elf Bowling Hawaiian Vacation takes the cake.

I've seen the ball hit one elf on the edge, as the ball is falling into the gutter, take out all ten elves. I've watched as the computer scores 45 pins in two frames. I've watched as the computer seems to never miss a "pin" when performing some pretty elaborate ball handling but I've reached my limit when I go through ten frames without getting a single power up or bad luck token while the computer got two each frame, all while using the aforementioned ball handling that seems to require some incredible skill in doing so. I watched while the ball went from one side of the lane to the other, almost magically, in order to obtain all the power ups, etc.

Don't bother with this game since there's no winning against the computer. Unless you have a ton of valium, you'll go nuts trying to beat the computer at all.

Re:I've never seen a game cheat more in my life

[Post New]by chrishill on Jun 10, 09 9:02 AM
You must really stink at this game because I've completed it several times, getting all the trophies and everything.

Go to: