bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Enchanting Islands forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 25, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to The Enchanting Islands forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Enchanting Islands players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to The Enchanting Islands forum

[Post New]by crickenbach on May 26, 09 3:13 PM
i want a answer on how to get pass the boss stage on enchanted islands . i can not get pass it .

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on May 26, 09 7:16 PM
Welcome to the pond!

What you have to do to get past the boss levels is to make fruit matches right above the boss so that they hit his head. Repeat this until he's dead. The boss moves back and forth, so you look for matches where he is. I know that the fruit hurts him, I'm not so sure about sticks and leaves.

[Post New]by dillinger50 on May 27, 09 2:20 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to The Enchanting Islands forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Enchanting Islands players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

DMZ4
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by DMZ4 on May 29, 09 7:47 PM
I cannot get passed the boss even when I try dropping the fruit on him, what am I doing wrong??? I enjoy the other matches but can't get off the first island, I've been playing for days and really hate the boss, I wish there was a skip button.. Please HELP...

ComputerCharm
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,537 Posts

[Post New]by ComputerCharm on Jun 1, 09 5:12 PM
I am stuck on the 5th and last island and can't get pass the devil. I was reading in the tips just now that the fruit rocks and branches work on killing him which until now thought it was only fruit. Hope this helps other get thru it also. Good luck and happy gaming all.

Charm

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Jun 1, 09 5:30 PM
I finished this game two days ago, and would add that it only belatedly occurred to me that, during the boss levels, you can also use the hammer to create an extra match above the boss' head; it's a small help, but every little bit helps to finish him off. It's definitely doable---just pay attention to where the boss is, and make sure that you make as many matches as you can that will actually land on him.

Good luck, all!

[Post New]by marilyn554 on Jun 8, 09 10:21 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to The Enchanting Islands forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Enchanting Islands players.

[Post New]by quilter544 on Jul 13, 09 9:19 PM
I am having a heck of a time beating the last monster and I see posts that say rocks and sticks I have seen no rocks or sticks in the last monster I have oranges apples and another green thing with leaves sometimes flowers. Rocks would help. I just can't get past it have tried for 4 days HELP

Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Apr 4, 11 5:59 PM
I do hope Quilter544 actually managed to get past the last monster!! Just look at the date I'm writing this and you will see my concern! Actually, having found this game again, while browsing through my old games, this is another I can't bear to part with. I played the first part again, just to refresh my memory, and all the old charm and delight of the match 3 game returned. What a joy to play, and not kid's stuff towards the end ... no indeed .... you really have to do battle with that last monster. He's a real ugly bug**er too! and so stubborn - keeps on and on and on etc..... but You Can Do it! I know 'cos I did and will triumph again. (No I haven't been drinking! Just got carried away with the memory of the game). Happy gaming all!
Lots of love, Pat_ric_ia x

Go to: