star4721
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Stuck on Machine Island

[Post New]by star4721 on May 26, 09 6:37 AM
I found all of the inventory items, but apparently didn't get the piece of wood which is supposed to be on the far right side of the sand...no wood piece so I AM STUCK!! i WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE SOME HELP HERE..this was also with the assistance of the walk through.

Thanks, Star

Re:Stuck on Machine Island

[Post New]by colbyjace on May 26, 09 10:07 AM
Same here I can not get anything to work have put all the enventory togeather but none of it will do anything HELP

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

[Post New]by kiedon on May 26, 09 10:38 AM
The hook shape "piece of wood" combines with the funny machine part and then the bow thing to make a fire starter, it is very confusing. Then you light your regular board then you light the coals. The walkthrough confused me too.

jramme
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by jramme on May 27, 09 8:18 AM
I am having the same problem. I know how they need to be put together, but the piece of wood is missing. I have the plank but not the other piece of wood and it is not on the ground on the far right side where it is supposed to be.

adwc
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by adwc on May 27, 09 3:19 PM
i cannot find the piece of wood either- is this a REAL programming error?

irishgreen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by irishgreen on May 27, 09 3:51 PM
It's a funny looking piece of wood, not a plank like the other one. Should be on the right side in the sand.

patmosby
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by patmosby on Jul 27, 09 2:58 PM
Many people can't find the wood - something in the program and some video cards that prevent this. I have the same problem and have contacted support, waiting for answer - hoping for FIX - great game otherwise - first problem.

[Post New]by vbartist on Jul 17, 10 8:33 PM
I too am stuck without a piece of wood. It just isn't there. Has anyone found a fix yet?

[Post New]by bowlsman on Sep 28, 10 8:36 AM
Has anbody got the answer to this problem?

Go to: