fihill
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

Crab puzzle

[Post New]by fihill on Feb 7, 15 5:01 PM
When I gave the sugar cube to the crab, I initially had arrows which I followed. I've now gone over to the right, the crab has left the picture and I have no arrows so I can't move, can't pick anything up and can't see the crab. Again, am I missing something? TIA

Re:Crab puzzle

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Feb 7, 15 5:59 PM
You can't move in all directions so hover your mouse over the the top/bottom/right/left areas of the zoom-in window. The directions you can move will be made available to you.

fihill
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by fihill on Feb 7, 15 6:20 PM
Tried that Persistent and nothing is coming up. I'm afraid I may have struck another glitch :-( I'll go back and try again shortly but I'm not holding out much hope. Thank you for responding.

Nope, went back and tried again, no arrows come up in the frame at all and I can't see the crab and can't click on anything. It appears I'm stuck and will have to re-start the game. NOT HAPPY!!!

Edited on 02/07/2015 at 6:22:54 PM PST

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Feb 7, 15 6:45 PM
That sucks. If you can see the crab, you have to move things to help him along. But if you can't and there are no arrows, I got nothing. Maybe uninstall and reinstall? You won't lose progress. Good luck.

fihill
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by fihill on Feb 7, 15 7:12 PM
I won't lose progress? Oh cool, thought I would. Ok I'll uninstall and re-install and see how I go. Thanks again for your help Cat

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Feb 7, 15 8:11 PM
No worries (I appreciate the thanks, thanks!).

ke511
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by ke511 on Feb 9, 15 11:49 AM
Having the same issues with the crab. Uninstalled and reinstalled and still can't make progress. Anyone else have other suggestions? Really don't want to start over :/

[Post New]by mrsmclachlan on Feb 13, 15 10:08 AM
i am also having the same problem...was hoping that there was help here....no arrows appear and have uninstalled and re-installed game which did not help...

Edited on 02/13/2015 at 10:28:02 AM PST

MJTh_
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by MJTh_ on Feb 14, 15 9:43 AM
me too :-( Really don't want to start from the beginning again "sigh". I didn't realise what the arrows were and click the wrong one and ended up by some sand and rocks with no crab in sight. Now no arrows and can't continue on.
anyone find a solution other than beginning the game again?

MJTh_
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by MJTh_ on Feb 14, 15 9:53 AM
So I restarted with a new profile. Only this time in the opening screen when I grabbed the key from under the mat: it did not go into my inventory and instead was gone. Leaving me standing at three doors and no key to even begin the game. :-( Very disappointed. Will uninstall and re-install now and hope for better.

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Feb 14, 15 11:02 AM
MJTh_ wrote:So I restarted with a new profile. Only this time in the opening screen when I grabbed the key from under the mat: it did not go into my inventory and instead was gone. Leaving me standing at three doors and no key to even begin the game. :-( Very disappointed. Will uninstall and re-install now and hope for better.

I think people had success by not turning off the tutorial.

Go to: