bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Walkthrough available for Pahelika: Secret Legends

[Post New]by bfgBering on May 26, 09 8:08 AM
Hi Fishies!

Just wanted to pop by and let you all know there is a blog walkthrough available for Pahelika: Secret Legends!

You can get to the walkthrough by clicking below.

Pahelika: Secret Legends walkthrough

Happy gaming !

Re:Walkthrough available for Pahelika: Secret Legends

[Post New]by 70seabury on May 26, 09 1:23 PM
There's no hammer head in the "Brazier Room."

[Post New]by Flaslady on May 29, 09 5:52 AM
I placed the stones to extinguish the hellfire on the portal in the wrong order HELP!!!!

[Post New]by pwe3cs on May 29, 09 7:32 AM
i cant find anything to get to the window in the tower

Walkthrough available for Pahelika: Secret Legends

[Post New]by ginbee on May 29, 09 4:14 PM
bfgBering wrote:Hi Fishies!

Just wanted to pop by and let you all know there is a blog walkthrough available for Pahelika: Secret Legends!

You can get to the walkthrough by clicking below.

<a href='http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/pahelika-secret-legends-walkthrough/'>Pahelika: Secret Legends walkthrough</a>

Happy gaming !

[Post New]by arettenmeyer1780 on May 29, 09 6:02 PM
can someone tell me where to get the magic scroll from the gate level? I've got all four stones for when the potion is done but i can't finish the potion without the stupid scroll!!! HELP PLEASE!!

[Post New]by srinibrenda1 on May 31, 09 1:19 PM
i am at the compass section about north,east,south,and west i have tried everything i just cant figure it out.can any one please help me out.!! the door wont budge til i put in correct order.

thanks a bunch

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 31, 09 1:26 PM
srinibrenda1 wrote:i am at the compass section about north,east,south,and west i have tried everything i just cant figure it out.can any one please help me out.!! the door wont budge til i put in correct order.

thanks a bunch

Hi welcome, to Big Fish!

If you click on the link that is on the original post (moderator) you will reach the walkthrough for Pahelika on the BFG blog.

The walkthrough contains 2 screenshots with the position the arrows need to be in for the compasses. make sure that once you have all three compasses raised in the front and positioned correctly, that you lower the one in the middle. Then lift the one that is in the back and set the arrow for that one as well.

Good Luck!

Margie B

[Post New]by Janet_tjc on Jun 1, 09 9:49 AM
I am stuck at the cabin I can't find the scroll to give me the secert word, can anyone help.
Many Thanks Janet

[Post New]by merteemae on Jun 2, 09 12:05 PM
margie134 wrote:
srinibrenda1 wrote:i am at the compass section about north,east,south,and west i have tried everything i just cant figure it out.can any one please help me out.!! the door wont budge til i put in correct order.

thanks a bunch

Hi welcome, to Big Fish!

If you click on the link that is on the original post (moderator) you will reach the walkthrough for Pahelika on the BFG blog.

The walkthrough contains 2 screenshots with the position the arrows need to be in for the compasses. make sure that once you have all three compasses raised in the front and positioned correctly, that you lower the one in the middle. Then lift the one that is in the back and set the arrow for that one as well.

Good Luck!

Margie B

[Post New]by merteemae on Jun 2, 09 12:07 PM
I have placed the arrows in the correct sequence on the compasses , but still cannot get the door to open top the next level.

HELP!!!

Edited on 06/02/2009 at 12:08:50 PM PST

[Post New]by srinibrenda1 on Jun 2, 09 5:38 PM
i have moved all compasses everywhere i just cant get it right can some one be more specific are i will never get out of here helpp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont know n e thing bt n e s or west period

Shauntie1
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by Shauntie1 on Jun 2, 09 5:45 PM
Thank you for the tip about the walkthrough. I am at the fairies gate.
I read it and found out that I have to put the pot on the rune in the center. My problem is that my inventory is full and I cannot add anything more. I cannot just move the pot to the center. It won't let me add anything to the pot while it is at the riverside. I cannot put anything in my inventory down. I still have the note that tell you the word is fire. I cannot get rid of it to make room.

Talk about being stuck. I am afraid I will have to start the game from the beginning?

Yikes!!

Edited on 06/02/2009 at 5:46:32 PM PST

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jun 3, 09 5:02 AM
Shauntie1 wrote:Thank you for the tip about the walkthrough. I am at the fairies gate.
I read it and found out that I have to put the pot on the rune in the center. My problem is that my inventory is full and I cannot add anything more. I cannot just move the pot to the center. It won't let me add anything to the pot while it is at the riverside. I cannot put anything in my inventory down. I still have the note that tell you the word is fire. I cannot get rid of it to make room.

Talk about being stuck. I am afraid I will have to start the game from the beginning?

Yikes!!

If you can list exactly what you have in your inventory, I may be able to help you unload some of it.

Margie B

[Post New]by anjiegirl on Jun 3, 09 3:53 PM

thanks a bunch

Do you have the scroll yet? if u do it tells you where each of the four compasses should face.
to remove the lid from the fourth compass, look at the mirror on the desk, it gives u the combination.
if a (a,b,c,d are the compasses on the floor) then following the instructions a = east, b, =south, ,c = north, d = west
b+d
c

[Post New]by lj0303 on Jun 3, 09 7:07 PM
Help to any and all!!! I have done everything I can at the fairy gates...I've drank the potion and moved the stone wall, but I still can't put the 4 gems in the slots...it says there's something repelling it. What have I not done yet? The only things I have in my inventory are the 4 gems and the 2 pieces of paper (the FIRE one and the original recipe for the strength potion). I'm nervous something is wrong. tks!

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jun 3, 09 10:59 PM
lj0303 wrote:Help to any and all!!! I have done everything I can at the fairy gates...I've drank the potion and moved the stone wall, but I still can't put the 4 gems in the slots...it says there's something repelling it. What have I not done yet? The only things I have in my inventory are the 4 gems and the 2 pieces of paper (the FIRE one and the original recipe for the strength potion). I'm nervous something is wrong. tks!

The gems will only go in the slots if they are placed in the right order. Place them in their matching slots in this order: orange, red, blue and yellow.

Good Luck!

Margie B

maxforme
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by maxforme on Jun 4, 09 4:38 AM
I am in the cabin freezing but I can't find any wood to put on the fire

Fritzi41
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by Fritzi41 on Jun 8, 09 3:45 PM
HELP!!...I am in the same position as someone else. I am at the fairy gate and can not get the pot to put on the rune as my inventory is full. Have done everything and can't get rid of anything else. I have 4 gems, 2 bottles, 2 notes, leaves, notched hollow stick, knife and an oak twig. I really don't want to start over.

Fritzi41
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by Fritzi41 on Jun 8, 09 3:49 PM
Shauntie1 wrote:Thank you for the tip about the walkthrough. I am at the fairies gate.

Yikes!!

Put your gems in this order...orange, red, blue, yellow. had the same problem found answer below.

Go to: