Walkthrough Level 10

[Post New]by draytongirl on Feb 8, 15 11:07 AM
Level 10
From the start go down the road, ignore the road leading to the Sawmill for now, continue down to the bottom then start making your way to the bridge when you get there turn around and repair the Steel Foundry, go to one of the Bakeries and repair it, it is now time to get another Musketeer, collect some Iron and repair the Bridge, repair the other Bakery. Cross the bridge and starting from the left go round the area collecting items as you go when you have enough repair the Sawmill, continue collecting items to repair the Elevator and use it, the Marquise is in blue inside the house click on her to exit the level.

Thats all for today folks

Re:Walkthrough Level 10

[Post New]by zodiac43 on Feb 10, 15 1:12 AM
No matter what I do there is not enough bricks one way or not enough wood

[Post New]by draytongirl on Feb 10, 15 4:34 AM
Hi There. Check what your Musketeer is wearing, The Necklace and the Shoulder Bag doubles what you collect.

[Post New]by tufmom on Feb 11, 15 11:30 AM
draytongirl. tried doing it according to your walkthrough. it didnt work. i agree with zodiac 43 no matter what i do im always short )one stone ALWAYS been stuck here FOR A WEEK i get almost to the end and im short one stone.even tried doing it by following the youtube video. and i STILL CANT COMPLETE IT if i hadnt have already purchased it i would have abandoned it long ago. any suggestions? also are the higher levels this difficult? i hope not , if they are i wasted my money(glad i bought it on sale!)

[Post New]by pennyw on Feb 11, 15 4:23 PM
i have tried to follow some of the posts that has given hints for this level and i am still not getting anywhere i just do not seem to have enough bricks to get around to the elevator as anyone got any ideas

[Post New]by draytongirl on Feb 12, 15 2:10 AM
[b]Go into the Inventory and click on the man, you have to chop and change what he is wearing to get out. Sorry if you have already done this but this is the usual problem. As I said he should be wearing his Hat, The Pendant and The Shoulder Bag. Again I'm very sorry to tell you the game gets more and more difficult as you go along. There are a couple of easy levels but you have to complete a level before you can go on.

[Post New]by draytongirl on Feb 12, 15 2:16 AM
I have just realised which level you are on, if you have done everything up to the bridge go over the bridge, you have to make sure you pick everything up on this side, there are a couple of well hidden resources so go over everywhere to make sure you haven't missed anything.

[Post New]by djarawong on Feb 13, 15 8:50 PM
hi dragongirl. where does the hat come from?? in the inventory, you click on a hammer or a hat. the man in my game is wearing a necklace and bag in LEVEL 10. I have now tried this level 17 times, all different ways and I get to the elevator WITHOUT the mill being done, and need 1 more wood to build it OR 1 more wood to repair the elevator. what have I done wrong please. have tried with 1 worker and 1 bakery and can get all the way to the left and 1 wood less. HELP

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Feb 14, 15 2:46 AM
Haven't a clue about the musketeer wearing a hat on level 10. I know I managed to do it by clearing the path all the way to the door before venturing to the iron mine but I cannot remember why exactly. Will have another go at this level (it was one of those where it was "gold-by-the-skin-of-my-teeth" but actually most levels are like that for me!) Will post something when I have worked through it again.

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Feb 14, 15 3:04 AM
Okay, I make no pretence to this being a walkthrough but hope it will help.

Do the bakeries first, making sure you have the satchel thingie installed in the inventory; you will need the stone. Start making your way down the loop towards the castle and the iron mine; when you have enough resources create an extra musketeer. You need to go a little way up the road to the castle to get the wood you need to build the iron mine. Build the iron mine. Work your way into the cast where there is enough stone to build your way into the sawmill. Build the sawmill.

This next bit is important; when you are in the castle you follow the path until after some grass or whatever it is you pick up some stone. I seem to remember you must veer left at this point to pick up the bits and pieces before going on towards the marquise. When you have done this you can go on towards the end.

I hope this helps. If it is a jumbled mess (the state of my mind if shocking) tell me and I will try to discipline myself to do a full walkthrough.

[Post New]by bknibbs on Feb 14, 15 9:53 AM
Are the items on the right hand side of the screen suppose to be on the person
you have for a musketeer. And if so how do you move them there. HELP!!!!

marebito
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by marebito on Feb 14, 15 10:20 AM
@bknibbs
If the item is in the two columns on the right, they are not equipped. To equip a booster item, click on the item, then click on the highlighted square on the character shadow. In the case of the shoulder bag, it'll be the box on your right (one of the hands). I wrote a more thorough description / walkthrough for accessing your character page and equipping booster items here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/20/343539.page#5917497

Good luck and have fun!

Edited on 02/14/2015 at 10:21:09 AM PST

[Post New]by onehandednan on Feb 16, 15 7:18 PM
I had trouble finding the hat. click on the inventory and to the far left you will see a hat and hammer. click these and see what they offer. once I discovered this the game was not so difficult. I also spent about a week on this because I couldn't find the hat. good luck and happy fishing.

[Post New]by _MoonWillow_ on Feb 17, 15 8:47 PM
Just wanted to say Thanks! to everyone who mentioned the shoulder bag. Finally got through the level.

oreegun
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by oreegun on Feb 22, 15 5:00 PM
There is absolutely no way to get enough stone to even get through the
castle gate. I have the satchel and the pendant, but I don't get double stone.
I give up!!!!!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Feb 22, 15 6:14 PM
You have to make sure you equip the bag before you add a rock pile to your task list and keep it equipped until your character gets back to the tent with the stone s/he just cleared. You only get the bonus on rock piles that you need food to get rid of. It doesn't work on the quarry or any piles of rock you just pick up.

BTW, you never get double stone. You get one more piece than you do without the bag equipped, instead of 2 or 3, you get 3 or 4..

Also, don't begin clearing the road to the sawmill until after you get into the castle. There is plenty of wood laying around, so you don't need the sawmill yet. Once you get inside the castle, there are rock piles you can gather stone from and, with the bag equipped, you'll have enough rock now build the sawmill and to finish the level.

Edited on 02/22/2015 at 6:23:47 PM PST

Go to: