Teodi Periwinkle Tailoring (Blue Prints missing)

[Post New]by roxanne4708 on Feb 8, 15 12:06 PM
I have played the games several times and I have only collected 6 of the 13 blue prints. This is real frustrating when I can not upgrade building to level 2 at ASE Museum. Can anyone help me? Stuck!

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

Re:Teodi Periwinkle Tailoring (Blue Prints missing)

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 8, 15 12:47 PM
Teodi's is known to be the most difficult to get the blueprints pieces from.. This has repeatably been noted on these Forum threads if you read what has been said before! You just have to keep playing over and over again and eventually the pieces will drop. There is one in every game and two in the one for which you need 18 threads. You need to keep a careful note of the ones where you have got a piece. Please refer to the special thread about the pieces in Teodi's which will help you to identify which ones you still have missing.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Feb 8, 15 7:13 PM
Roxanne-- check your PM.

Here's where is lines up per the developer. You should go to your blue print and see which levels you need to play to get the missing 5.

18 18 16 14
12 1b 8 10 7
1a 3 4 5

Edited on 02/08/2015 at 7:18:25 PM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Feb 9, 15 4:36 AM
I have a screen shot with the pieces numbered so you can figure out which pieces are missing. If you would like it PM me with an e-mail address to send it to.

Go to: