Re:where do I go next??

[Post New]by Solena_H on Feb 8, 15 3:07 PM
I have tried for hours to make it past the frogs, how did you do it?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Feb 8, 15 6:38 PM
This is why I don't buy RPGs with puzzles in them. If you can't do them, you are stuck for good - unless you also buy the guide, if there is one. But no "skip" button with this type of game.

[Post New]by tenderkare134 on Feb 22, 15 11:21 AM
im stuck on the frogs how do I get past them

playsome
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by playsome on Feb 24, 15 12:29 PM
Getting passed the frogs takes time but it can be done. It took me awhile this is how I did it. use the first five flowers to get to the little island on the left screen with three extra flowers growing on it. take the three flowers this is the tricky part to the right there is another island with two more flowers. it took awhile to find once you have the two flowers you go right then up and your out. hope this helps. I'm stuck with trying to get the cows and sheep in the pen. which comes after the frogs.

[Post New]by tenderkare134 on Feb 26, 15 10:41 AM
playsome wrote:Getting passed the frogs takes time but it can be done. It took me awhile this is how I did it. use the first five flowers to get to the little island on the left screen with three extra flowers growing on it. take the three flowers this is the tricky part to the right there is another island with two more flowers. it took awhile to find once you have the two flowers you go right then up and your out. hope this helps. I'm stuck with trying to get the cows and sheep in the pen. which comes after the frogs.

Go to: