For S..ts & Giggles

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Feb 8, 15 3:53 PM
I thought we might have some fun with "what room are you in right now, this very moment and why are you there?"

I'm in both the paint mill and blue abyss to get to the master levels in ghosts for both. I'm currently at level 3 in both. And the added plus of gaining the items to assemble those needed artifacts plus solar lamps which I'm always using and tend to be low on rather than having a surplus is another reason.

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

Re:For S..ts & Giggles

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Feb 8, 15 4:13 PM
Cute idea. I'm in the Ice Cavern. I figured as long as I opened it for the Magic Forest guild quest, I might as well explore it until the 12 hour time limit is up.

Never have I seen a room more disharmonious than this room. I love to look at the various rooms to see how the developers tied the objects to the theme of the room. But, most of the objects in the Ice Cavern have no relationship either to ice or to each other. And try as I must, I cannot find a pattern to these items, like I did with the Louis XV Treasury. The crab and the octopus must be frozen solid. The "toy" moose is a strange site to see next to the fishing spear. As is the hairbrush. And I can see the need for the skis, but why would you need a walking stick in the middle of the frozen tundra? And just how do you plug in that coffeepot. I bet the trumpet makes quite a wonderful echo in the cavern. And of course, there's the brass elephant that we have all grown to know and love. It is almost like they are having a yard sale in the cavern.

Oh and the ant crawling on the frozen walls. What the heck????

Edited on 02/08/2015 at 4:18:36 PM PST

rheashard2
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by rheashard2 on Feb 8, 15 4:16 PM
I am in blue abyss and paint mill too. I needed to do these offers as I missed them in past. I am also doing them for the high XP since I am competing in Legends for this week. I am grateful that both of these rooms are easy to see with items easy to find. I keep forgetting that 'braid' that is a scythe in paint mill. (But can't have everything)

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Feb 8, 15 4:46 PM
Playing in the sand with my toy truck!

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Feb 8, 15 4:48 PM
thurber wrote:Playing in the sand with my toy truck!
LOL You made me laugh.

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Feb 8, 15 4:51 PM
Marjasinstar wrote:
thurber wrote:Playing in the sand with my toy truck!
LOL You made me laugh.

Me too!

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Feb 8, 15 5:01 PM
Marjasinstar wrote:Cute idea. I'm in the Ice Cavern.
Never have I seen a room more disharmonious than this room. The "toy" moose is a strange site to see next to the fishing spear.

Oh and the ant crawling on the frozen walls. What the heck????

The ant is suspect , in a cold area, I don't think they belong there, isn't there a rule about that? You know, ants and picnics, okay, acceptable. Maybe the ant was on the moose's back? I do like the moose tho

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Feb 8, 15 5:24 PM
starmagicgreen wrote: I do like the moose tho
Oh I like him too. But that's a toy? If so, that's the biggest darned toy I've seen. Maybe the developers meant to say stuffed as in taxidermy.

achumannfaery
Catfish
Catfish
1,570 Posts

[Post New]by achumannfaery on Feb 8, 15 5:35 PM
I am in Paris clearing ghosts! Have been overran with spooks since the blue abyss offer started! Am close to leveling up so am trying to burn as much energy as possible so as not to waste it!

Clashfan78
Clownfish
Clownfish
695 Posts

[Post New]by Clashfan78 on Feb 8, 15 5:41 PM
Marjasinstar wrote:
starmagicgreen wrote: I do like the moose tho
Oh I like him too. But that's a toy? If so, that's the biggest darned toy I've seen. Maybe the developers meant to say stuffed as in taxidermy.

It's neither a toy nor a moose. That is in fact a real elk but supposedly in parts of Eurasia elk are called moose or maybe the name translates to moose. Whatever that's really an elk.

I'm in Paris cause I've had so much stuff to do this week I haven't made it to the Abyss yet.

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Feb 8, 15 5:54 PM
Clashfan78 wrote:
I'm in Paris cause I've had so much stuff to do this week I haven't made it to the Abyss yet.
Once you get there, maybe Thurber will let you play in the sand with her and her toy truck. Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Feb 8, 15 6:07 PM
Sure, I'll share my toy truck with Clash! OK, maybe the price will be one of those colorful drinks with an umbrella in it. There just happens to be one right handy.

Despite the beautiful beach, my eyes are going crossed.

Ants do not belong anyplace. Especially not in my kitchen in February. The yearly ant war has begun!!! Sigh.

achumannfaery
Catfish
Catfish
1,570 Posts

[Post New]by achumannfaery on Feb 8, 15 6:18 PM
I am going to sit on the beach, maybe get one of those drinks from Thurber, and enjoy the sun's rays! Maybe make a sandcastle. I only hope not to get sand in a not so pleasant place...

felonarune
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by felonarune on Feb 8, 15 6:45 PM
I haven't been able to play due to RL. I heard ROM mommie dearest saying something about players in a sand box. Then she commenting about remembering to have lots of insect repellent for the sand fleas and laughing. I took her lap top away to read the thread. If I were able, I'd be in blue abyss. I would take the boat out to scuba dive. I love to scuba dive. The boat looks in good condition. I wonder if those things that look like space shuttle fuel tanks are for propulsion under water propulsion. You lot seem to have as much fun here in forums as you do playing ROM. I wish RL would let me play a little bit more but.... You lot seem to have this addiction to ROM. I want to still be able to say if asked.....I'M NOT ADDICTED TO ROM.

achumannfaery
Catfish
Catfish
1,570 Posts

[Post New]by achumannfaery on Feb 8, 15 6:51 PM
Denial....It's ok, we understand...If you didn't love it here you would not have stolen r's laptop! We love it when you come to visit us, esp when you regale us with your perspective of NABS's antics

Clashfan78
Clownfish
Clownfish
695 Posts

[Post New]by Clashfan78 on Feb 8, 15 7:50 PM
Thurber,
I would happily get you a drink although if I'm making it the likelihood of you getting anything in the frozen frou-frou drink line is non-exsitent. I bar tended in my misspent youth but it was more of the martini/cocktail type of drinks. Hey you could always slap an umbrella in a long island iced tea....you might not be able to see the beach after you finished it but what the heck.

You know I can say "I'M NOT ADDICTED TO ROM" as well. It's a big fat lie...but I can say it.

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Feb 8, 15 8:07 PM
Well now, Clash, I admit I'm not a fan of drinks I have to sip while getting a sugar high and an umbrella stuck between my teeth. I appreciate a well made Martini. After two, I wouldn't care if I could see the beach. Not picky about shaken or stirred, so you could be my bartender any time.

Come on Felona, pull up a beach chair and rest a while. Clash is making drinks!
Bassets and Yellow Labs are frolicking in the sand while NABS admires her new Panama hat!

No addicts here................. another big fat lie.

rheashard2
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by rheashard2 on Feb 8, 15 8:32 PM
Clashfan78 wrote:Thurber,
I would happily get you a drink although if I'm making it the likelihood of you getting anything in the frozen frou-frou drink line is non-exsitent. I bar tended in my misspent youth but it was more of the martini/cocktail type of drinks. Hey you could always slap an umbrella in a long island iced tea....you might not be able to see the beach after you finished it but what the heck.

You know I can say "I'M NOT ADDICTED TO ROM" as well. It's a big fat lie...but I can say it.

OK, I'm ready to join the fun but...I can't say 'I'M NOT ADDICTED TO ROM' I keep giggling with any attempt. That's how the kid knows the truth. NABS would prefer a fuzzy, bright, multicolored, beach towel thank you. She likes plucking out individual threads in different color sequences.

Crow12000
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

[Post New]by Crow12000 on Feb 8, 15 8:59 PM
Hey I'm finished with the Abyss but I can go back!!! If Clash is making drinks let me just grab a chair and plop my tush in it. Can I have one of the vodka pomegranate martinis?

No one wants to play me in comps anyway so might as well spend some time on the beach.

SebringSu
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by SebringSu on Feb 8, 15 9:02 PM
I have just completed the Blue Abyss and am resting at the Manor...

Addicts you say? Where? Well if we are addicted then this and a few other threads makes wonderful Treatment and Therapy for said addiction.
( Along with Thurber's sand and toy truck of course)

I can say I am not addicted, but I was taught to never tell a lie..lol

Go to: