bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Yosumin forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 26, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Yosumin forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Yosumin players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Yosumin forum

[Post New]by XPE322 on May 27, 09 8:47 AM
I just downloaded the game. But as it downloaded, my computer wanted to download a direct X . It started, then seemed to be such a big file that I cancelled. Now Yousumin won't load and gives an error message.

I guess I shouldn't have cancelled DirectX. How do I get it now?

[Post New]by carney1959 on May 27, 09 10:41 AM
I downloaded Yosumin and downloaded the DirectX and when I went to play the game it gave me a run time error and would not let me play the game. Hard to try a gamme when it will not load.

twilyght
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by twilyght on May 27, 09 3:33 PM
I had a similar problem, but for me DirectX wont even download. I click accept and it says 'activating' and sits there for a good twenty minutes before it tells me i cant access the server (or whatever) and it *never* downloads. When I go to play the game i get a DLL error and it wont even load. I deleted the game and then downloaded it again and canceled out the directX, still wont let me play.

[Post New]by antoniaholland on May 28, 09 10:43 AM
The same problem here. I have the directx but the game download and then get stuck activating it. I love these sort of games but just can't play it, verry sorry.

sweetie58
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by sweetie58 on Jun 16, 09 8:50 PM
I also got an error message before it would even start to download. I could not try the game and am not sure I would even try downloading it now.

Go to: