lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Opinions of this game (Yosumin)

[Post New]by lordkalvan on May 27, 09 4:52 AM
Since we don't have a TGT any more, I guess we post the discussion thread about new games in their own forums.

I only played Yosumin for a few minutes. It's a "box clear" type of matching game, and I love box clear games - however this one really gets on my nerves for some reason. The music and sound effects are annoying, but I like having some sound effects when I play. The level stats window is annoying too.

I much prefer Flower Paradise or Little Farm for box clear style matching.

So... what's YOUR opinion? Perhaps I'll change my mind. I didn't like the first 10 minutes of Plants vs Zombies that I played, but now I'm completely hooked on it.

bansama
Herring
Herring
338 Posts

Re:Opinions of this game (Yosumin)

[Post New]by bansama on May 27, 09 5:33 AM
I played both the English version and the Japanese version. I prefer the Japanese version. The English sound voices annoy me something rotten. But the game itself is rather addicting, especially if your trying to get "yosumin!" (or clearing the board entirely).

But I do agree that Little Farm is probably more enjoyable in the long run.

JessF
Clownfish
Clownfish
773 Posts

[Post New]by JessF on May 27, 09 4:43 PM
I've never played a game quite like this - I'll have to try Little Farm because I quite liked the game play. But the sound turned me right off. The high pitched giggle belonged in a little kids game. So I deleted it after 20 minutes.

That's two of the new 'premier' games I will be keeping. I have hopes for the 3rd though.

justnorma
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by justnorma on May 27, 09 5:49 PM
I love M3 games, but I'm too stupid to play this game. Didn't enjoy it at all.

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on May 29, 09 8:01 AM
This is one M3 game I tossed almost immediately. Maybe kids can stand the annoying sound and silly graphics. I can't.

[Post New]by Icequeen97 on Jun 7, 09 9:43 AM
I'm still on trail. It's so large I can't see the bar at the bottom It's the only one I have trouble with.

Go to: