molla311
Stingray
Stingray
4,680 Posts

Skip button

[Post New]by molla311 on Feb 9, 15 5:32 AM
I cant find out where the skip button is.
Hope some of you can give me a hint.
thanks

Re:Skip button

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Feb 9, 15 11:12 AM
Bottom right hand corner. It's the lily. It only appear during mini-games as it's the hint button all other times.

Edited on 02/09/2015 at 11:13:31 AM PST

molla311
Stingray
Stingray
4,680 Posts

[Post New]by molla311 on Feb 9, 15 1:33 PM
Thank you so much Persistent_Cat.
So the lily...I was pushing that like mad and nothing happend, will try igen.
I did not like the ship/shoot puzzle, that man got me all the time, so I left him...and the boats.

Well we just finnished a big storm yesterday, and got hit by another who just might going on all night. The house is shaking and make me a bit jumpy. Is that why I am way out on sublect here lol

Well thanks igen Persistent_cat

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 9, 15 1:56 PM
Hi moalla311,

I see that there is some trouble finding the skip button on this particular game. I'm so sorry to hear about that.

It looks like Persistent_Cat was able to offer tips of the hint button being in the bottom right hand corner as the lily. Thank you Persistent_Cat! It's very much appreciated.

I hope this helps and the storms are over at your house!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Feb 9, 15 2:01 PM
Glad I could help. No storms where I am, just consistently -30C.

molla311
Stingray
Stingray
4,680 Posts

[Post New]by molla311 on Feb 11, 15 2:05 PM
Thanks Bellerophon, we got a new atorm later yesterday evening but it is now over. Tomorrow we will just get strong 'kuling' (google translate that as storm to).

Well I guess there is lot of snow shuffeling then, at least I get some fresh air at last.

Persisten_cat 30c now we talk cold. Where on earth are you?
We have to go even more north to get that, I'm in north of Norway.

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Feb 11, 15 5:08 PM
molla311 wrote:Persisten_cat 30c now we talk cold. Where on earth are you?

Ottawa, Canada. To be fair, that's -30 with the windchill. But right now, it's -12, -19 with the windchill. Yesterday was -4 and sunny, it was beautiful (I love that weather).

We've had a brutally cold winter this year.

firehorsecos
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by firehorsecos on Feb 13, 15 3:33 PM
Persistent_Cat wrote:
molla311 wrote:Persisten_cat 30c now we talk cold. Where on earth are you?

Ottawa, Canada. To be fair, that's -30 with the windchill. But right now, it's -12, -19 with the windchill. Yesterday was -4 and sunny, it was beautiful (I love that weather).

We've had a brutally cold winter this year.

We have actually had a fairly mild winter here (Terre Haute, IN USA). We have dipped into the minus Fahrenheit temps a few times, but mostly have fluctuated between the 20s and low 40s. A VAST improvement over the incredibly brutal winter we had last year. With my health I don't do winter well. I tend to hibernate through the winter months. I don't leave the house unless absolutely necessary.

I was talking to my mom yesterday. She lives in Florida. She was laughing her head off at all the people there running around in parkas and scarves and gloves, while she was in her shirtsleeves. She said they don't know the meaning of cold. Let them have a tire blow out in -40 degree (Fahrenheit) wind chill, not be able to get the lug nuts off because they were put on with an air wrench (and do they really need to be put on so tight that I can stand on the tire wrench and jump up and down and not budge them?), and have to walk a mile to find someone home to use their phone to call for help. That actually happened to me back in the 80s. Now THAT is cold that gets into your bones and won't let go.

Firehorse

Go to: