bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Toy Defense: Sci-Fi here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 9, 15 6:44 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

scpotamus
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Toy Defense: Sci-Fi here.

[Post New]by scpotamus on Feb 11, 15 8:51 AM
Sometimes the little guys just get stuck and won't move...not sure why this happens, but always have to quit the game and start again to get them to move.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 11, 15 10:25 AM
Hi scpotamus,

I was splashing along and saw that you are experiencing the guys getting stuck in this particular game. Talk about frustrating. I'm so sorry to hear about that!

It may be helpful to check out the following help article: Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen.

If you are still seeing issues, it is definitely recommended to contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They will better be able to further troubleshoot.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on Feb 11, 15 12:47 PM
scpotamus wrote:Sometimes the little guys just get stuck and won't move...not sure why this happens, but always have to quit the game and start again to get them to move.

The guys do sometimes freeze on the spot - the guy in front has stopped and it blocks the guys behind him. Generally if you place a weapon near him it will eventually remove him and the guys behind him will run along as normal. What I do if I don't have a weapon where they froze is to send the guys out from the base because they then attack this enemy and that also sorts out the problem.
If this is what you're referring to, I suspect it is a game feature rather than a fault.

grabit2
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by grabit2 on Feb 12, 15 7:11 PM
i have experienced the same.. i have seen some seem to stack themselves in the same spot. i have sent the men out from the base to sort it, that works..

episode 2 mission 9 had a stuck problem too, no new attackers were issuing from their start point, quitting out and restarting fixed this without losing progress on that level. haven't tried quitting and restarting on stuck enemy troops, good to know that works too.

or use the Finger!

Edited on 02/16/2015 at 4:33:07 PM PST

oliversgranny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by oliversgranny on Mar 14, 15 3:07 PM
episode 2 level 9 just sits there for me too
but logging out and back in is not solving the problem here.
A right struggle to get this far as well
I have run out of ideas.
the tanks on the right jsut do not come out.

Most frustrating

wendy

TBat55
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Arsenal purchases not available

[Post New]by TBat55 on Mar 20, 15 4:53 AM
I bought several Arsenal items (like Freeze) but when I play the level it shows zeroes. Going back to the Arsenal shows the purchases, back to the game and they are gone. Exited & restarted and same thing. Has not happened before and very far into the game.

[Post New]by crimsoncrab on Mar 29, 15 11:07 AM
The game is extraordinarily "buggy" and should be sent back to the developers.

I've completed all three Episodes. During gameplay it regularly hiccups (freezes), then it may or may not continue. Sometimes adding a weapon to actively start zapping an enemy will kick start the action, sometimes not. Exiting the game completely will allow for re-entry into the game, sometimes, but any "power ups" will not be restored, disappear, and/or are used up.

The developers have not done themselves a favor by releasing a faulty product and by not providing details of how the game operates. I've played all the previous versions of Toy Defense (and like others especially enjoyed and preferred Fantasy.) My original review was two stars for Sci-Fi and still stands. Had the developers released a smooth flowing product with explanations of how things worked (especially Hand of God) I would easily give it four (maybe five) stars.

oliversgranny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by oliversgranny on Apr 7, 15 3:39 AM
Well i tried the tech people and still stuck here
i got through all levels on easy but on hard the tanks on the right jsut sit there
and nothing can be done as no weapons can reach them no matter how high the upgrade
how daft is that?
I have tried no speeding up and all possibilities of putting in men and cars etc but they all go left and the stuck tanks are on the right
Logging in and out ahs solved all other stuck levels or upgrading and planning so something can just reach them and get them goimng
I hate giving up on a game.

Please fix this bug and let my tanks out!

wendy

[Post New]by rong357 on May 12, 15 7:04 AM
Some of my arsenal features ("Defensive Strike" and "Hand of God") have never seemed to do anything. Each time I click on one of them I lose one, as though it is being used, however, I never actually get the beneficial use of it.

lacard
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by lacard on May 17, 15 8:04 AM
scpotamus wrote:Sometimes the little guys just get stuck and won't move...not sure why this happens, but always have to quit the game and start again to get them to move.

Happens to me most of the time during the last wave. The Finger gets them going but I don't like wasting it if I don't really need it. The Base robots freeze the game too. It's very annoying to have to wait for recharge when they didn't work in the first place.

What really drives me nuts is when the speedy Red Aliens leave the road and cut across the lawns. Nothing hits them including arsenal. Have to Restart.

Too many annoying glitches. Haven't played in Hard Mode but I probably won't if it freezes worse than easy mode. My memory may be dim but it seems like TD Fantasy didn't have as many problems.

Go to: