cargui
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

Why?

[Post New]by cargui on Feb 9, 15 8:00 AM
I wonder why they are making games where you NEVER can make gold on some levels. This is the latest example of the recent trend. It´s so frustrating. The reason we play is to achieve something. I hope they do something about it.

solquist
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Why?

[Post New]by solquist on Feb 9, 15 9:48 AM
I agree, I feel like when you play the "middle" skill level there should be a little more room for gold, many of these levels clearly don't have that "room".
It is a bit disappointing.
I like the challenge, but not when the frustration start to outweigh the fun

supersus
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by supersus on Feb 9, 15 3:27 PM
Im in the same boat. Not fun when there's no way to get gold. No point in playing the game at times.

stratacatQ
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by stratacatQ on Feb 10, 15 11:45 PM
I used to agree with you guys but if the game doesn't 'reward' you in any way for getting gold on all levels (with extra/bonus levels; etc), then why bother really? The game is still fun to be able to conquer it through to the end.....just my opinion after years & years of game play.

solquist
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by solquist on Feb 11, 15 5:42 AM
True StratacatQ

nivlem007
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by nivlem007 on Feb 15, 15 1:00 PM
It is the human instinct to "beat" the game, no? That is why there are so many Frustrated fishes in this pond over this game. I agree it is a good game but too many bugs and the devs should be looking into it. Hopefully soon.....I won't hold my breath though I might turn blue - lol

jorob716
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by jorob716 on Mar 3, 15 8:39 AM
I, like quite a few of my fellow fishes, am an "experienced" TM player. Sometimes it might take me a couple or three times but I am going to reach the gold. I am on level 29, middle level of difficulty (which should be a fairly easy feat to reach gold) and am lucky to get 1, that's right, 1 star on several levels. I think I have finally met my "match". I'm getting totally frustrated and am ready to uninstall and throw my hands up.

[Post New]by grandmaintexas on Mar 5, 15 7:39 AM
I agree, this game is just not FUN anymore and isn't that what games are supposed to be? I too am a fan of "rewards" but sometimes just finishing the game with all gold is reward enough.

Go to: