RDHKAT
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Kira's House

[Post New]by RDHKAT on Feb 9, 15 9:40 AM
I am stuck in Kira's house. Got the ice man put together, straightened the pictures and the circle things on the cabinet below the television but can't go any further. The hint keeps going to the top right picture but nothing happens but turning it back and forth. Cannot go any further than this and I have started the game over 2 times.

Re:Kira's House

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Feb 9, 15 11:15 AM
You have to adjust the frames and the cabinet diagrams to match how it looks in the picture you put back together.

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Feb 9, 15 12:46 PM
You need to find the other piece of the picture on the left of the TV before you can position the other 2 pictures (on the right of TV) and the circles underneath the TV. Just keep playing... you will get the other piece of the picture shortly and that will show you how everything is to be placed.

RDHKAT
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by RDHKAT on Feb 11, 15 9:55 AM
I did find the other piece of the picture and then adjusted the frames on the right side and matched the circles on the cabinet. The second time I started the game over I went step by step with the strategy guide and still had this problem. I have spent so much time on this one part it is very frustrating and the hint button is absolutely no help. It keeps circling the top right picture and I have straightened it so many times.

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Feb 11, 15 12:25 PM
Straightened it? It made it match the tilt shown in the picture?

Bluecassie37
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by Bluecassie37 on Mar 17, 15 2:45 PM
The pictures have to be tilted correctly and the green and white round things turned the right way.

Go to: