THANK YOU! SO BEAUTIFUL!

basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

THANK YOU! SO BEAUTIFUL!

[Post New]by basmith12 on Feb 9, 15 6:30 PM
Just wanted to say thank you for the update! I had almost given up on this game and was soooo happy once I saw this latest update. I am looking forward to many many hours of joyful playing again around the islands of Found. Thanks again and the scenes are beautiful and already back to enjoying the game again. Happy gaming everyone!

Re:THANK YOU! SO BEAUTIFUL!

[Post New]by MissCuddleFish on Feb 9, 15 6:46 PM

Yes Wow! What a lovely surprise! The new locations look great and happy to see they added some new fun on the first island too.

A big THANK YOU from this player!

Now I can't wait for the weekend! Damn it's only Monday!

[Post New]by scott8369 on Feb 9, 15 9:24 PM
Tuesday in Australia so weekend gets here quicker

olbirdy
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by olbirdy on Feb 9, 15 11:15 PM
Thank you big fish ,what a lovely surprise

coral_sea
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by coral_sea on Feb 10, 15 3:47 AM
There are so many challenges before us on the new 3rd island sites and we have the raft at last! We will have many hours of enjoyment with all of this. Like a kid in a candy store, I don't know where to look first. Thank you Big Fish. It is beautiful.

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Feb 10, 15 4:04 AM
Are any of you on iPad? I am seeing nothing new and no updates are available at or the App Store.

ETA: thank you to a kind gamer for your PM. I appreciate the answer!!

Edited on 02/10/2015 at 8:32:36 AM PST

[Post New]by playergrandma on Feb 10, 15 10:39 AM
BIGFISH you out did yourself soooooooo BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU THANK YOU

Feymous
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Feymous on Feb 10, 15 10:56 AM
scott8369 wrote:Tuesday in Australia so weekend gets here quicker

Ahead of you too, I'm in New Zealand.

Happy gaming all

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 10, 15 11:37 AM
Hi everyone,

I was splashing along and saw that many of you have been able to download the new update and are loving it. Definitely makes the game exciting and fun!

I see that _G4il isn't seeing anything new in the updates section. This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under 'Updates.' If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

1) Open your app and make sure you're signed into your account.
2) Click on the 'Options' COG on the top right-hand side of your screen.
3) Click on the 'Downloads' tab.
4) Select 'Manually' and click 'Check For Updates.'

If you are still running into issues after installing that update, please contact our Tech Support Team so we can look into those.

I hope this helps! Happy gaming everyone!

bfgBellerophon

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Feb 10, 15 11:47 AM
thank you well done

[Post New]by frabksmith on Feb 10, 15 12:19 PM
_G4il_ wrote:Are any of you on iPad? I am seeing nothing new and no updates are available at or the App Store.

ETA: thank you to a kind gamer for your PM. I appreciate the answer!!

Any chance you might enlighten the rest of us fishies?

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Feb 10, 15 12:53 PM
I was told that iOS users are generally up to three weeks behind PC users with the Updates.

I'm pretty patient, so I will wait a bit and see if it shows up for me.

Thanks to BFGBellerophon, but the cog wheel on my iPad (mini, if that makes a difference) has only three options:

My Account
Big Fish on the Web and
Help/About

Nothing about downloads at all.

Winfrey3
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

[Post New]by Winfrey3 on Feb 10, 15 12:59 PM
Yes- there is usually a lag, sometimes just a day or two, sometimes longer. Since the iOS updates go through the App Store they have to be ok'd by Apple. I'm trying to be patient but it sounds like this update is a good one.

_G4il_ wrote:I was told that iOS users are generally up to three weeks behind PC users with the Updates.

I'm pretty patient, so I will wait a bit and see if it shows up for me.

Thanks to BFGBellerophon, but the cog wheel on my iPad (mini, if that makes a difference) has only three options:

My Account
Big Fish on the Web and
Help/About

Nothing about downloads at all.

[Post New]by frabksmith on Feb 10, 15 1:27 PM
THANKS guys!

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Feb 10, 15 1:49 PM
Down to the small things like - the tiger moved! And I swear the monk in Floating Rocks is younger...

Time to spend some more real money on this game to show appreciation for the continuing efforts by the developer to make the game newly interesting. I've enjoyed it even with the starting difficulties ever since BF introduced it.

nananaw
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by nananaw on Feb 10, 15 2:41 PM
I am enjoying the game more now that the update is here, It truly is a beautiful island and I am loving it. Thanks again for the update.

[Post New]by Night_Player_zz on Feb 10, 15 5:55 PM
cat52 wrote:Down to the small things like - the tiger moved! And I swear the monk in Floating Rocks is younger...

Time to spend some more real money on this game to show appreciation for the continuing efforts by the developer to make the game newly interesting. I've enjoyed it even with the starting difficulties ever since BF introduced it.

I like the submarine with the 'porthole/window' under the carpet.

Anglesey
Minnow
Minnow
260 Posts

[Post New]by Anglesey on Feb 10, 15 11:28 PM
Wanted to add my grateful thanks to this very lovely and substantial (finally) update!
It's nice having to *think* again!

(I still can't craft my two collections though)

Oh and I think the floating monk is older! He is most definitely thinner!

cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

[Post New]by cbtx on Feb 12, 15 6:54 PM
cat52 wrote:Down to the small things like - the tiger moved! And I swear the monk in Floating Rocks is younger...

The things contained in the new update are great. grand, and glorious ---- but I will not spend another dime on the game until they fix the broken collection(s) that were first reported 15 months ago. Not to mention their absolute failure to even acknowledge this problem.

Show appreciation?? Where is the appreciation the devs should show by attending to this glaring problem? (Of course, I guess it's possible the "you don't know where to find these items yet" could show up as we increase our "mastership" of the 3rd island. But I won't be paying real money to find out.)

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Feb 17, 15 5:44 AM
Hmm. I just went and checked my collections and I have collected everything at least once in the gold series, and in the silver series up to but not including Sure Shot, plus one or two past Sure Shot, like Rune Magic. Which collections are you having the problem with? I know I've seen your lament before but don't recall which ones you were having trouble with.

Go to: