bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

New build now available for Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction!

[Post New]by bfgBering on May 27, 09 9:09 AM
Hi Fishies!

A new build of Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction is now live on the site. This build resolves the Access Violation issues many users were experiencing.

To get the new build, just uninstall and reinstall your game. For more information on how to uninstall and reinstall your game, click here

Happy gaming !

NanaLoona
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

Re:New build now available for Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction!

[Post New]by NanaLoona on May 27, 09 10:51 AM
Hot Dog!! As soon as I get home tonight, I will IMMEDIATELY install the updated version. Do we need to change profiles again? I will if I need to but I really hope not because if I have to sand and stain that d**n ship's wheel chandelier one more time, I'll scream. But I will definitely do it if it means I can continue on.

Thanks, Bering!

Edited on 05/27/2009 at 10:59:19 AM PST

NanaLoona
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by NanaLoona on May 28, 09 3:50 AM
It Works!! Thank you so much Big Fish and Slap Dash! I was able to complete the level I was on without having to save between houses and between each step of the projects. I can't wait to be able to complete the game now.

Big Kudos to both of you. Thank you for putting in the extra effort to get this resolved.

[Post New]by Ohtabbykat on May 28, 09 6:36 AM
OMG. I'm in shock. Was able to finish a level without the error message coming up. I kept expecting to pop up. Finally. I can finish this game. Good Job BFG. Knew you wouldn't let us down. But a little bit of advice. If you come out the another one of these Yard Sale games...test it real good before letting your customers buy it and then spent two weeks trying to get it resolved.

hagenme
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by hagenme on May 28, 09 9:06 AM
Yippee it does work was just out playing for a few minutes. Yippee I got past the first room!!!! Have fun fellow fishies.

Ellen

lucyb24
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by lucyb24 on May 28, 09 9:16 AM
Can anything be done about the mouse freezing? I thought since they fixed the above problem perhaps it may have taken care of this problem too, but it didn't. I redownloaded and again my mouse froze up as soon as I clicked what mode I wanted to play. Actually, it is worse than before.

[Post New]by Madamx84 on May 28, 09 9:40 AM
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It works!!!!! Thanks BFG!!!!! You have restored my faith haha

mlp62
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by mlp62 on May 28, 09 2:17 PM
Hurray! I've played through four whole chapters with nary a problem so the game appears to be fixed. I didn't think I could stand to redecorate the sailor's bedroom one more time. Thank you BigFish!

I must say that whoever planned the artwork must have a thing for garden gnomes. They're *everywhere.* LOL.

ecko
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by ecko on May 28, 09 2:43 PM
Add us to the cheering fishies too! We contacted Cust Support with a little more indepth info on what our PC problem was and got a quick response from Lauren (in Seattle I believe). Now, we too, can enjoy this game! And once again, Cust Support was the best. They're one of the many reasons we only buy games from Big Fish! Keep up the good work!

[Post New]by neffcrystal on May 28, 09 4:31 PM
bfgBering wrote:Hi Fishies!

A new build of Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction is now live on the site. This build resolves the Access Violation issues many users were experiencing.

To get the new build, just uninstall and reinstall your game. For more information on how to uninstall and reinstall your game, click <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/492/kw/uninstall/r_id/109674>here</a>

Happy gaming !

[Post New]by neffcrystal on May 28, 09 4:32 PM
neffcrystal wrote:
bfgBering wrote:Hi Fishies!

To get the new build, just uninstall and reinstall your game. For more information on how to uninstall and reinstall your game, click <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/492/kw/uninstall/r_id/109674>here</a>

Happy gaming !

Thank you for the help. I had downloaded it once before, and it did not work, but did this time.

[Post New]by gamebug822 on May 29, 09 7:47 AM
Thank you, Big Fish and Slapdash!!! I made it all the way through Lucky Junction. I love the whole yard sale concept and can't wait to see where we go next. I love the puns, too, and all the cats Thanks again for the fix!

BelindaR53
Clownfish
Clownfish
800 Posts

[Post New]by BelindaR53 on May 29, 09 12:29 PM
So...does this mean, if I download the game, there won't be any errors in the game? I haven't downloaded it yet, I was waiting for BF to fix everything in the game....should I buy the game now??? Thanks!

bryb2001
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by bryb2001 on May 29, 09 4:52 PM
This problem is not BFG fault. I remember when the first yard sale game came out and the game had a lot of the same issues. It is the people who designed the game (slapdash games). I looked at their website and there was no email link or anything saying how to contact them. Maybe they are releasing their games before they are properly tested.

weirdgrrl
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by weirdgrrl on May 30, 09 10:54 AM
I uninstalled, reinstalled and it is still freezing on me. The good news is that it didn't crash my whole computer this time, the bad news is that I still had to force quit the game. I guess I'll go contact customer support again.

[Post New]by kckatbird on May 30, 09 8:24 PM
Thanks to all who fixed this fun game. I had uninstalled and reinstalled at least 3x. No more Access violations, no more unsaved progress, and no more aggravation. The fix really does work.

NannyK23
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by NannyK23 on May 30, 09 10:56 PM
Woo hoo! Thank you! It works! I played the whole game and no more freezing.

[Post New]by babyboy_4 on Oct 5, 09 1:04 PM
I have tried it twice and still no go! Don't know what I am doing wrong?

[Post New]by gfgayle on Jul 9, 10 3:38 PM
Hi, I was forced to purchase a new computer (old one DIED!) just this month. The system is Windows 7. I installed 'Lucky Junction' & 'Sunnyville'. Neither game will open. Error message reads "Microsoft 98SE" or later is required.

How do I rectify this problem?

[Post New]by Saphireofthedeep on Sep 14, 12 7:56 AM
gfgayle wrote:Hi, I was forced to purchase a new computer (old one DIED!) just this month. The system is Windows 7. I installed 'Lucky Junction' & 'Sunnyville'. Neither game will open. Error message reads "Microsoft 98SE" or later is required.

How do I rectify this problem?

I am also getting this same problem. I really liked the one yard sale game and would love to get this one. But it won't let me. I also have windows 7.

Go to: