bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Race - Released on August 05, 2008

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 4, 08 11:01 PM
Compete against five cut-throat teams in the worldwide adventure spanning 30 locations. Race past spots like Niagara Falls in Challenge mode, or relax and explore at your own pace in World Explorer mode. Sleuth for hidden objects using tools like a magnifying glass and a compass, or hurl a bomb to knock off a team in the lead. Blaze through 120 rounds in The Race World Wide Adventure and sharpen your scouting skills.

Re:The Race - Released on August 05, 2008

[Post New]by PissyGalore on Jan 3, 10 9:33 AM
I LOVE **** games so I had high hopes for this. I read the other comments in the forum, but I decided to go ahead and try it for myself. Unfortunately, I have to concur w/ the other posters. It was off to a great start when the theme music reminded of "Jewel Quest." I thought this might be a fun adventure game competing w/ other racers around the world. As soon as the first screen shot appeared, I changed my mind. As the others gamers said, the pictures were VERY blurry. Using the magnifying glass for "help" made the search even harder. Worse, it gave me a headache. After playing for 18 minutes on trial mode, I gave up due to my pounding head and deleted it from my game file. Thank goodness for "Try" before buying. Even for the daily deal of $2.99 I would've wasted my money on this one.

Re:The Race - Released on August 05, 2008

[Post New]by carolbeth_walk on Aug 5, 10 1:26 PM
PissyGalore wrote:I LOVE **** games so I had high hopes for this. I read the other comments in the forum, but I decided to go ahead and try it for myself. Unfortunately, I have to concur w/ the other posters. It was off to a great start when the theme music reminded of "Jewel Quest." I thought this might be a fun adventure game competing w/ other racers around the world. As soon as the first screen shot appeared, I changed my mind. As the others gamers said, the pictures were VERY blurry. Using the magnifying glass for "help" made the search even harder. Worse, it gave me a headache. After playing for 18 minutes on trial mode, I gave up due to my pounding head and deleted it from my game file. Thank goodness for "Try" before buying. Even for the daily deal of $2.99 I would've wasted my money on this one.

Well, I purchased it before trying it. Big Mistake. The graphics are TERRIBLE, so blurry I quit in less than 10 minutes! If you put the game in "windowed" mode the graphics are outstanding - trouble is, they are so small you can't see it. There MUST be a way to fix this.

Any help would be wonderful.

Go to: