Give Kitten to it's mother

[Post New]by anele62 on Feb 10, 15 9:15 AM
I gave kitten to mother and the kitten disappeared can't seem to get pass mother.

Re:Give Kitten to it's mother

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Feb 10, 15 6:45 PM
Someone else had that problem so it might be a glitch to some players. Sorry

[Post New]by Nicandra on Feb 28, 15 8:49 AM
I've the same problem! I even changed the profile and tried again, but I can't get any further and I'm "not amused"!

[Post New]by Nicandra on Feb 28, 15 8:52 AM
Persistent_Cat wrote:Someone else had that problem so it might be a glitch to some players. Sorry

Is this supposed to be helpful?
Thank you so very much, but that's cold comfort!

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Feb 28, 15 6:21 PM
Nicandra wrote:
Persistent_Cat wrote:Someone else had that problem so it might be a glitch to some players. Sorry

Is this supposed to be helpful?
Thank you so very much, but that's cold comfort!

Pardon me? I don't care if it's any comfort to you or if you're "amused," I passed on info. You're new here so I'll ignore your rudeness and explain that if you have a technical problem, report it in the technical thread and contact customer support.

Shirleygames
Minnow
Minnow
268 Posts

[Post New]by Shirleygames on Mar 10, 15 1:28 PM
Had the same issue with SE as well. Contacted Customer Support tried everything they suggested they even gave me a coupon to buy this CE but still a no go for the kitten to mother. There must be some glitch with the game that is blocking some players to advance.

gpj53
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by gpj53 on Apr 25, 15 8:33 PM
I read elsewhere that you just put the kitten down on the cobblestones and it goes to its mother. Haven't played that far yet so will try this and hope it works.

teesheets
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by teesheets on Jun 16, 15 1:46 PM
I don't post often because some people get really nasty when you ask for help. I have tried everything to get past this point. I even deleted and reloaded the game. I can see this is an ongoing issue and Big Fish, obviously, is not going to fix it. My experience has been that reporting issues does not help. I must admit though that this is the only CE I've had an issue with. I ask that you please keep your rude comments to yourself. I may not have as many posts as you on this site but I am a very experienced gamer. Thank you.

netnanna
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by netnanna on Oct 8, 15 2:48 AM
Don't give up !! I restarted the game under a different name, when it came to cub time, I clicked on the mother first and got told she wanted her cub, and I put it on the ground in front of her ..... not ON her, and it worked, am now happily playing on.

Go to: