level 20!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by sharonblain on Feb 10, 15 12:29 PM
i have been at this for two days and cant get three stars HELP!!!!!!

Yknott77
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:level 20!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by Yknott77 on Feb 10, 15 1:50 PM
For the life of me I can not figure this one out.
PLEASE HELP. Need 3 stars.

Edited on 02/10/2015 at 1:51:31 PM PST

[Post New]by sharonblain on Feb 11, 15 12:41 PM
can anyone please help

tatajojo
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by tatajojo on Feb 12, 15 12:56 AM
Hi everyone

I am playing professional and is currently struggling to get 3 stars, 2 is the most I have achieved on that one. Without giving too much away if someone managed 3 stars could they point me towards the level of farm and well to get in order to achieve 3 stars?
Many thanks in advance

mariekje71
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by mariekje71 on Feb 12, 15 1:22 PM
ok, I finally did it in normal mode. pffffffff so many times. I have only a brief summary. Upgrade manor to 2 workers than collect all towards water pedestal and food pedestal and upgrade farm to 2 asap. clear all paths up north and restore pit in front of nest. keep an eye on the pedestals, collect those bonusses as quick as possible. Use extra pedestal bonus and finish tent for the horse. get rid of yeti infront of bridge. clear all paths south and southwest using extra worker bonus. upgrade well to 2 and get christals from mine as quick as possible. ONLY use the extra pedestal bonus from here on and than after you have collected all 3 eggs: hurry and make the nest and make sure you put the eggs in the nest. Most important is use the pedestals to get extra food, wood, chrystals and water.

Edited on 02/12/2015 at 1:24:22 PM PST

tatajojo
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by tatajojo on Feb 12, 15 2:24 PM
Thanks Mariekje for sharing that it is reassuring because this is exactly what I have done in professional mode to get 2 stars...so there must be a trick I am missing

mariekje71
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by mariekje71 on Feb 12, 15 5:10 PM
don't you love this puzzle games what keep you guessing? I love it. Trying it again and again and again.

Edited on 02/12/2015 at 5:11:34 PM PST

elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

[Post New]by elizaew on Feb 14, 15 10:30 AM
I have simply given up trying for three stars on some levels - which is a first for me. I consider myself an expert at these road building time mgmt. games. This is the first one I have ever encountered where I could not get three stars on expert mode even with help from other fishies.

LOL - now that I see even Tatajojo can't do it on this one, I am giving up trying and am moving on to level 21.

Edited on 02/14/2015 at 10:31:17 AM PST

tatajojo
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by tatajojo on Feb 14, 15 5:20 PM
Eliza ....LOL...so far stuck on 20 & 24 for three stars....makes me wonder if the developers really managed 3 stars at all or if they just randomly attribute a "time".
When I finish the game I will question BF about it

2Joey
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by 2Joey on Feb 23, 15 1:37 PM
I also play lots of these strategy time management games and always get 3 stars but I really think levels 20 and 24 are impossible to get 3 stars on the hardest level. If it is possible please can the developers show us how?

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Feb 27, 15 6:16 AM
Can't believe it, I have been working on this level for a week and more time than I would really want to admit, but I did it and got 3 stars!! This was the hard level.

For one I upgraded the farm twice before building the tent to get rid of the yeti. I used the replenish supplies until right at last when the girl was traveling and then used the fast thingee. I was always right at the places where the supplies replenished and picked up asap! Oh yeah, do not upgrade the farm or well past 2 times.

Timing, timing, timing. After all I worked a week on it.

Still can't believe I did it!

Edited on 02/27/2015 at 6:16:59 AM PST

tatajojo
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by tatajojo on Feb 27, 15 11:19 AM
Csustar are you playing in "professional mode"?

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Feb 27, 15 12:39 PM
tatajojo wrote:Csustar are you playing in "professional mode"?

yes

tatajojo
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by tatajojo on Mar 1, 15 6:10 AM
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....I am so envious but at the same time really pleased someone has managed it in professional mode, so sincerely well done
I have tried to recreate your path in vain....
Now that I know it is feasible I will tackle my missing stars once more, could you let me know if you have managed other levels in professional mode that I didn't, I am sure it will be an incentive for people to be even more determined than ever (see my post called Hit & Miss)

[Post New]by LadyBlueEyes5555 on Mar 2, 15 7:51 PM
I finally got this level after numerous times of being just a tick or two shy of getting three gold stars. One thing I did that I don't see mentioned here is I had the girl pick up all the eggs before building the nest. That way, as soon as the nest is built, you just need to click on it again and an egg will be immediately deposited. If you click fast enough, and the girl doesn't get to start back to home base, you can get the eggs back to the bird in no time.

marebito
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by marebito on Mar 4, 15 1:21 AM
Ugh! For consistent want of a fraction of a second (run out of 3-star time when returning the 3rd egg). >.< Can someone who's done 3 stars on pro be a bit more specific on how they managed it, please? I'm not sure there's anywhere else to shave time with my current method, so I'm probably still missing something.

marebito
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by marebito on Mar 4, 15 4:22 PM
Okay... finally found my missing fractions. This was a very tight level, but 3-stars is repeatable as long as you have the right timing.

Here's how I did this level. Perhaps it'll help others on pro. >.<;

Bonus used:
Restore resources x2

Tips:
- Make sure to balance building the farm + upgrade with accessing the stumps. You want to have early enough food production but also want two full collections from the stumps when you go after the first yeti
- Time pit repair such that the worker can collect water on their way back after stump regen
- Clear / gather eggs in this order: bottom, top left, top right

Order:
- Upgrade camp
- Build farm and upgrade
- Build gryphon home
- Build bridge
- Build well as soon as worker from second crystal returns to camp
- Upgrade well
- Clear access to bottom egg
- Eliminate top left yeti and get bottom egg then top left egg
- Eliminate final yeti and collect egg
- Restore nest and eggs

And for those who need a bit more precise info, here's the approx post- bridge click order I used (egg and mine click order might be switched.):
Bridge, crystal, wood, crystal, water
Build well
Water stump, crystal mine, food stump, crystal stump, log (by mine)
Upgrade well
Log by egg, water by yeti, crystal mine
Click yeti and collect bottom egg
Collect top egg, mine, and banish next yeti,
Water stump, top right egg, food stump
Regen water and food stumps
Restore nest and eggs

Good luck!

[Post New]by gatorfan82 on Mar 11, 15 10:34 AM
I finally broke down and just printed marebito's directions. Got three stars with a fraction of a second to spare. THANK YOU!!!!

Go to: